Thor (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Scottyrnumber

Premium Supporter
Apr 24, 2012
UK
Release Date: October 28, 2013
Purchase link: Thor
Price: £15.99 Sold out!
Notes: Debossed border, embossed title, matter finish, inside artwork, 1-disc edition

10813388-1370445645-449178.jpg

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpgthor-uk.png

Last edited by a moderator:
and here I am having to settle for that Zavvi lenti release. ARGH!!!! One day I will have either that Blufans or the HMV one!

Nice to have full collection of these, but it´s definitely the weakest one for sure, didn´t even know what is the back art lol that´s truly laughable :hilarious:, matte finish is just so boring. The Zavvi one has great artwork and nice golden font, but again that finish is absolute let down. Blufans is beautiful, but still prefer pure and simple the original release which is just pure beauty :drool::drool: (and also only one I own :whistle::coffee:)
Yep, that's why I took that group shot in the order I did buddy ;) Front right steel being the best and gradually fading to my least favourite :LOL::D I don't mind the re-release Zavvi Lenti though, quite like it actually :whistle::joy: Back art of the Blufans is pretty weak compared to the original (WWA release) so the true winner and version to own is definitely the original. Front, back, inside art and finish are all perfect IMO :drool::drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and Hereticz
Yep, that's why I took that group shot in the order I did buddy ;) Front right steel being the best and gradually fading to my least favourite :LOL::D I don't mind the re-release Zavvi Lenti though, quite like it actually :whistle::joy: Back art of the Blufans is pretty weak compared to the original (WWA release) so the true winner and version to own is definitely the original. Front, back, inside art and finish are all perfect IMO :drool::drool:

200.gif

Btw one HMV original is ending today on auction for hilarious price :hilarious: but what is beautiful about it is how nicely sealed it is with all those original stickers and notice the price - beautiful 17.99 for a new Marvel release and full package back then (BD, DVD, Digital) :wow:o_O:oohyeah:. Today instead of getting prices down it´s quite the opposite :squint::angry:

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and Mickle_89
This is such an aweful steel. That and the CA one were so bad. Amazed it goes for crazy price. All the better for the owner selling it :naughty:

Sorry for digging this thread up, tried the sales section already but with no luck whatsoever.
If anyone is looking to sell this, please send me a pm

I'm glad you dug it up. Perfect opportunity for me to post how agonizing it is to see rehash after rehash after rehash of some of these Marvel films, but not a blip on the radar for a new Thor steel. It is the only Marvel steel I do not have.