Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 27, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6753ABC0-28F2-452C-B5BF-D426AECD31DF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not quite. They can in theory release up to Eternals, if they want to. But only with blu-ray discs, seeing as no 4Ks were released in korea post endgame. They can't release anything post Eternals as their distributor lost their disney license.
Could be wrong, but I think someone said WeET would not release any Marvel movies without 4K. They did release a Blu-Ray steelbook edition of Eternals through SM life, so that will likely be the only edition.

Could be wrong, but I think someone said WeET would not release any Marvel movies without 4K. They did release a Blu-Ray steelbook edition of Eternals through SM life, so that will likely be the only edition.
That was probably me lol saying they were tentative to release non 4K variants given 4Ks have become the standard for them.

Which is true, but they have apparently said since that BW and Shang-Chi etc.. were in the pipeline, so we'll have to wait it out.

Weet haven't released anything for P4 via smlife btw. Smlife have self released their own "premium", wwa steel releases, for all of disney mcu P4 film, up to and including Eternals.

Reactions: MM3
That was probably me lol saying they were tentative to release non 4K variants given 4Ks have become the standard for them.

Which is true, but they have apparently said since that BW and Shang-Chi etc.. were in the pipeline, so we'll have to wait it out.

Weet haven't released anything for P4 via smlife btw. Smlife have self released their own "premium", wwa steel releases, for all of disney mcu P4 film, up to and including Eternals.
I thought WeET and SM Life were the same people? No?

I thought WeET and SM Life were the same people? No?
Not quite. Smlife are the distributor, who handle the discs etc... and sell things in their own right. Weet are a separate design and production company who handle their own releases.

Reactions: MM3
I'm not planning on ordering a ton of these so if you want a copy from the group buy, would suggest purchasing soon.

If you're correct, It would be nice if we had official confirmation of this and the reason why.
The only difference between the USA and Canadian steels was the bilingual packaging.

But neither Best Buy Canada or Disney are going to make an announcement or send out a press release saying that Best Buy Canada will no longer receive Disney/Marvel steelbooks.

I guess you could try contacting Best Buy Canada or Disney but...lol.

Evidently a euro edition, but can't make the finish out at all there. Flat as a pancake, missed opportunity with the borders.