Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 27, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6753ABC0-28F2-452C-B5BF-D426AECD31DF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I hope the copy I ordered is in good shape. It was for pickup, so I only preordered 1. Maybe they’ll have them in store, in which case I’ll go early and make sure I get a good one off the shelf, just in case my preorder is crap.

You guys got more embossing/debossing, for a while. Plus, the Disney classics that weren’t released in the US.
So?

Wtf that got anything to do with it. It should be consistent and all regions should get the better version

Reactions: samdavies
The bossing makes it wort it, maybe. But us Europeans is flat as a pancake so im not going to bother.

If € wouldn't lost so much against $ and moreover if i'd like this movie as much i'd definitely go for US version.
But fact that movie doesn't mean that much to me as some others and that getting mint one from BB and US is very difficult along high price overall - with VAT and all other costs included +70€ minimum, it's simply just no-go. And artwork is just not worth it.
Maybe later down the road if WEA appears i'll go for that one if it'll be appealing.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Yeah, incredible Steelbook :oohyeah: looks absolutely fabulous. If only the film is at least on Ragnarok level, but I probably never watch this again :(