Thor: Love and Thunder (4K+2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: October 03, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Collector's Edition (Pre-order on August 26th at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99 (SteelBook Only) - £49.99 (Collector's Edition)
Notes: SteelBook has a matte finish

Screenshot 2022-08-23 170814.jpg

Screenshot 2022-08-25 154154.jpg

Notes

Last edited by a moderator:
Really wish they'd copy SM Life's slip and booklet dimensions so it's not oddly shaped to fit a booklet that's too big like the Multiverse of Madness release.

As much as I hate the printed banner on multiverse of madness I’m still going for the slip version.

Love all the art used, looking forward to seeing what’s on the back, 3 more art cards than strange too. The teaser art is what I was hoping to be used on the steel anyway and I’m very happy we are getting both hemsworth and portmans posters. But then I buy most marvel waves anyway and I loved the film so I’ll be double... triple... quadruple dipping for sure whether it’s premium weet or blufans or zavvi lenti and mondo waves.

Also, and I still don’t understand why most don’t do this anyway, but if you wait until release day to order you’ll get £5 off with a code or possibly more depending on what other codes are available at the time like the 15% off. So it won’t be £18 extra that some seem to keep mentioning. And also Ex machina is a 10 year old film. Hence it’s price

But then I buy most marvel waves anyway and I loved the film so I’ll be double... triple... quadruple dipping for sure whether it’s premium weet or blufans or zavvi lenti and mondo waves.
I thought there will be no more premiums of new Disney films from Blufans and others.

I thought there will be no more premiums of new Disney films from Blufans and others.
Possibly discless. Which I’ll happily take

Also we still don’t know what this manta thing is. Do I want manta going back and re releasing phase 1,2 & 3? No

But would I mind If Manta pick up from where weet left off. Also no. So fingers crossed manta do release phase 4 and so on

Plus I did mention double, triple etc incase we don’t get premiums anymore and it’s just zavvi releases.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Also, and I still don’t understand why most don’t do this anyway, but if you wait until release day to order you’ll get £5 off with a code or possibly more depending on what other codes are available at the time like the 15% off. So it won’t be £18 extra that some seem to keep mentioning.

Possibly 2 reasons for different people.

1. FOMO

2. Because some people always forget or don't order often enough to remember about codes or what the codes are.
That's why you always see somebody asking "are there any codes for this?" or after somebody posts "ordered with code" somebody always replies with "what code?"

Then of course there are the people that wouldn't order it any price or any discount because they just like to say "it's how much more for the the slip and art cards?!" "Up yours, Zavvi!"