Retired
Release Date: July 2, 2014
Purchase Link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥ 7,560

515YAEfqfjL.jpg

Notes:
Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + digital copy (cloud-ready) + MovieNEX World

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Matt. Yes I'm glad I was able to grab a copy, but I'm don't trust HMV entirely. At least the HK one has cancelled my orders twice. Not sure if the JP is any better.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Oh that's a slip I always thought it was a sticker LOL

Please don't even get me started :hilarious:

Reactions: mlmaier84
No its not. :confused: I placed my HMV order just now. Cost me $84 USD (with shipping to USA).

Most expensive (non-ebay) purchase ever! But I already paid thru the nose for the original Thor Japan, not making the same mistake twice. ;)

Your right the link and was not working last time I checked. Plus the search function was showing unavailable! :wtf:

Working now! Plus the OLD timers can get their order in now....:hilarious:

I don't think you'd have to ever worry about Thor 2 reaching that range. Your biggest concern should be if they make a nice slip that looks good with the first :ohno:

Agree!
The slip will be the important thing with this.

Iron Man 3 Japan only had a sticker so maybe this will be the same. (Sticker No Slip) :ohno: I really hope they give this a great slip. ;)

Last edited:
Agree!
The slip or lack of will be the important thing with this. :ohno:
Tbh I don't think it will have one BUT I really don't care, just give us a sticker & I'll be kinda happy. I just want it to keep my Japan Marvel steels upto date :p

Tbh I don't think it will have one BUT I really don't care, just give us a sticker & I'll be kinda happy. I just want it to keep my Japan Marvel steels upto date :p

Hopefully we're wrong buddy and Japan go all out and crown this baby with a special slip....:LOL:

Reactions: DJHilalo
My fellow old timers trying to get back in the game for a piece of this gem :D ;)

Yeah man I quite like the company in this thread. :thumbs:

Nice to see some familiar names on a thread...:p

I wouldn't even have checked if FM didn't whatsapp me about it. But old habits die hard, once it is gone, I wanna go find it....before it turns out like Thor JP. Unlikely though...

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

I didn't know until now..... luckily whacked an order in at HMV :scat:

Darn, buddy, you didn't whack for me too when you got for yourself?

Last edited:

If you're trying to be a completist you've picked the wrong country. :hilarious:

If they would just go back and start from the beginning with those They've missed I'd be back on board and rebuy Thor and captain America jp. And that's no joke

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Nice to see some familiar names on a thread...:p

I wouldn't even have checked if FM didn't whatsapp me about it. But old habits die hard, once it is gone, I wanna go find it....before it turns out like Thor JP. Unlikely though...

The only reason I became aware was good ol Chris :)

Reactions: Munstarz40
The Status in my order history states

''NOT YET SHIPPED'' instead of ''PRE-ORDER'' as it is usually what they write when we pre order... just hope it's not a glitch.

Can someone who pre ordered it go into their order history and see if they have the same as me ''Not Yet shipped'' ???