Retired
Release Date: July 2, 2014
Purchase Link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥ 7,560

515YAEfqfjL.jpg

Notes:
Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + digital copy (cloud-ready) + MovieNEX World

Last edited by a moderator:
Good man this went fast, it could be a beauty if its anything like the last one ?:thumbs:

Yeah, I'm hoping for a REALLY nice 1/4 slip and/or a sticker. Would be really cool if they did a full slip like they did for Underworld: Awakening to set their release aside from the others. I'm really hoping it isn't just a bare front with the Japanese data sheet.

Reactions: montana2974
Yeah, I'm hoping for a REALLY nice 1/4 slip and/or a sticker. Would be really cool if they did a full slip like they did for Underworld: Awakening to set their release aside from the others. I'm really hoping it isn't just a bare front with the Japanese data sheet.

Yes lets hope so then is will be the one to have :D

Dang it, I can't believe I missed it. I knew there was gonna be a steelbook for it for months but it wasn't on Amazon. Then it turns out it was and it slipped right under me. Can anyone let me know when this may come back in stock? I'd really appreciate it.

I'm a new member btw, but I've visited the site quite often, and am a steelbook enthusiast specially when it concerns Japanese steels so it is really a bummer to find this out just now. This didn't really happen with the Iron Man 3 steel cuz it's still available.

Dang it, I can't believe I missed it. I knew there was gonna be a steelbook for it for months but it wasn't on Amazon. Then it turns out it was and it slipped right under me. Can anyone let me know when this may come back in stock? I'd really appreciate it.

I'm a new member btw, but I've visited the site quite often, and am a steelbook enthusiast specially when it concerns Japanese steels so it is really a bummer to find this out just now. This didn't really happen with the Iron Man 3 steel cuz it's still available.

Congratulations on your membership! Your experience is an excellent reminder to all our "viewing" audience. When you register as a HDN member, you can subscribe to the main SteelBook forum and get email notifications whenever a new thread such as this one is made. These are exciting times for SteelBook collectors and there is no better way to stay ahead of the game than being a HDN member (it is free!).

Reactions: charleybusko
. Can anyone let me know when this may come back in stock? I'd really appreciate it.

Hang in there Uni and keep checking the site, I'm sure it will show back in stock again (it may not be long though if amazon japan is not playing games) but it certainly would surprise me if it really has sold through completely. Good luck !

I promise this isn't a second account for me. :hilarious:

Welcome to the forum. I like you already

Thank you guys for the congrats. Still keeping an eye on that link.

Hi and yes welcome :D

just for your information, because This release was so popular(and knowing how much precious the first movie got to be so exclusive by amazon) people won't be cancelling their order in my opinion.

When it when live, this sold out in one evening if I am not mistaken. It was a fluke to be able to grab one we barely had time to blink.