Thor: The Dark World (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 10-21-19

Feb 17, 2011
Worked for me this time I must delete my cache from now on as missed on some discounts these last few orders,for me it pays the higher postage charges they ask now.

Lollard2002

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2012
Belfast
Interesting i got no notification that was being released. If I hadn't checked the thread I would not have known about it.
For some reason the system keeps ordering two copies for me so I have to cancel it and reorder again. That's the 4th time
in two weeks it's done that.

Reactions: davetherave

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Zavvi apparently will be cancelling multiple bulk orders of Thor 4K/2D steelbook that was done with pre order 2 weeks ago
Supposedly the cancellation stock will be made available closer to release date

I not got a clue as to how many cancellation stock will be made available

I will update Thor thread if I see any advance notice as to when this will happen

I want a copy of Thor 4K steelbook myself :rofl: as I missed out on getting an order in 2 weeks ago

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
I was surprised that these 4K editions of Thor and Thor: The Dark World didn't sell out in Canada when they were available for pre-order.
But it could be because they listed them for pre-order at the same time as the 3 Iron Man SteelBooks.

It's just too much for a lot of people to buy all at once. Zavvi did it the right way spacing them out.

Lollard2002

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2012
Belfast
This actually suits me as I only need the 4k ones and can now sell my 3D ones as I cannot perceive 3D so it's perfect for me to upgrade.

Dano

Steelbook Nut
Premium Supporter
Feb 2, 2012
City of Champions
This actually suits me as I only need the 4k ones and can now sell my 3D ones as I cannot perceive 3D so it's perfect for me to upgrade.
I recently upgraded from a budget 4k projector to a higher end one (and added the Panasonic 820) and it has definitely lessened my interest in 3D but I have all of this recent Marvel wave as Blufans steelbooks and I am having trouble parting with them but I definitely want all of these new 4k ones. What to do. :dunno: