Thor: The Dark World (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Mar 24, 2013
Release date: October 21, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Tuesday July 16 2019 from 12 noon)
Price: £28.99
Notes: Limited to 2 per order at checkout

F02FF43E-9CDC-41AB-84B6-1CE582CB80AE.png

Artwork:-
BB7ED79C-7891-46C9-A1C1-5C5F30983CE8.png708EA791-A781-4EFC-8B34-6FAD1B249A25.pngE9948933-2D98-4BFD-A236-F66CBE636031.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Worked for me this time I must delete my cache from now on as missed on some discounts these last few orders,for me it pays the higher postage charges they ask now.

Interesting i got no notification that was being released. If I hadn't checked the thread I would not have known about it.
For some reason the system keeps ordering two copies for me so I have to cancel it and reorder again. That's the 4th time
in two weeks it's done that.

Reactions: davetherave
Zavvi apparently will be cancelling multiple bulk orders of Thor 4K/2D steelbook that was done with pre order 2 weeks ago
Supposedly the cancellation stock will be made available closer to release date

I not got a clue as to how many cancellation stock will be made available

I will update Thor thread if I see any advance notice as to when this will happen

I want a copy of Thor 4K steelbook myself :rofl: as I missed out on getting an order in 2 weeks ago

I was surprised that these 4K editions of Thor and Thor: The Dark World didn't sell out in Canada when they were available for pre-order.
But it could be because they listed them for pre-order at the same time as the 3 Iron Man SteelBooks.

It's just too much for a lot of people to buy all at once. Zavvi did it the right way spacing them out.

This actually suits me as I only need the 4k ones and can now sell my 3D ones as I cannot perceive 3D so it's perfect for me to upgrade.
I recently upgraded from a budget 4k projector to a higher end one (and added the Panasonic 820) and it has definitely lessened my interest in 3D but I have all of this recent Marvel wave as Blufans steelbooks and I am having trouble parting with them but I definitely want all of these new 4k ones. What to do. :dunno: