Thor: The Dark World (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Mar 24, 2013
Release date: October 21, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Tuesday July 16 2019 from 12 noon)
Price: £28.99
Notes: Limited to 2 per order at checkout

F02FF43E-9CDC-41AB-84B6-1CE582CB80AE.png

Artwork:-
BB7ED79C-7891-46C9-A1C1-5C5F30983CE8.png708EA791-A781-4EFC-8B34-6FAD1B249A25.pngE9948933-2D98-4BFD-A236-F66CBE636031.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That will take a while to do. When I have time I will group them up for each film and get several photos, but they are always out of date though... lol.

78 MCU only... so you have quite a lot yourself then. Considering only 21 of the 23 films have been released at present, how many of yours are double dips? You've no doubt got each film covered by at least one steelbook but what is your biggest number for just one film?

Surprisingly I have most of the least favourite avengers film. I like it though.

Age of Ultron - 7

Avengers, civil war and guardians vol 2 - 6 each

Winter soldier - 5

Incredible Hulk, captain America, antman, homecoming, guardians vol 1 & infinity war - 4

Rest are all 3’s and 2’s (for Thor 2 and iron man 2) and obviously cap marvel is 1

Although, the iron mans and Thor’s will all bump up another 1 each once the zavvi 4K steels ship and then same with ant man, guardians and strange once they announce them.
Another for Black Panther once weet is on its way and then any others after that going forward

Only non MCU on the way would be Blufans venom for now

Also I think my original number is actually 76 for MCU. Counting them again I got that number so I either over counted 2 or missed 2 out when separating them

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord

Although, the iron mans and Thor’s will all bump up another 1 each once the zavvi 4K steels ship and then same with ant man, guardians and strange once they announce them.

Another for Black Panther once weet is on its way and then any others after that going forward

Only non MCU on the way would be Blufans venom for now

3XlW.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Regarding cancellation by Zavvi of multiple copies of the first THOR steelbook there's this message as confirmation ...
(message not sent to me as I didn't order "several copies")
1563443560145.png

... meaning that stock will be put back online sometime between now and around the release date of October 7, 2019.

Reactions: Mr Y Fronts
You guys are lucky mine hasn’t arrived. no idea why this has happen it’s the second time hopeful I’ll get it this week
You're not alone, mine didn't turn up either, and strangely Brightburn which shipped a day after this, DID turn up today ?!?! I have no idea how or why, but in recent weeks more and more items have tended to drift to Monday deliveries again after a spate of regular Saturday ones. Oh well.

Reactions: Raz316
You're not alone, mine didn't turn up either, and strangely Brightburn which shipped a day after this, DID turn up today ?!?! I have no idea how or why, but in recent weeks more and more items have tended to drift to Monday deliveries again after a spate of regular Saturday ones. Oh well.

My copy arrived today along with nearly every other disc I ordered this week regardless of day. 8 Deliveries from Zavvi to amazon.com

Always loved this artwork. Its some of marvels best imo

I agree, I always liked this art. It’s my least favourite MCU film (a few good scenes etc) but glad to finally get this one out the way. Hopefully no more dark world releases haha

now just need the U.K. to release guardians 1, Antman and strange in 4K so we can get the matching steel set

Reactions: djjez83

It’s weird I remember one of my took over a week no idea why that was a first normally I get them on Friday or Saturday but the past few months has bee delay I don’t know why?