Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 03) [Korea]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release Date : August 9, 2018
Pre order Date : July 31, 2018 (14:00) (Korea Time)
Purchase Links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Price : USD 34.99
Group Buy: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular

Total Print Run : 1,900 copies

Fullslip Edition: (Type A)-850 copies
Lenticular: (O-ring Case) Edition (Type B) - 1,050 copies
One click will be made with same no. (1~150)
EB108EC2-D635-46CA-9ECD-B8662BCD56CC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be going for the fullslip if there's still no sign of WEA announcement from Manta (and will also really regret not getting the FAC :(:arghh:)

Nice looking slips, but the WWA steel lets this down somewhat. I'll be waiting to see what Manta deliver. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Wonderful film. Based from what I see in both FAC & WeeT, not enough good images to do premiums. Will wait for Manta.

Do we know if Manta will do WEA for sure? Already missed FAC hoping for Manta...:( Damn, I'll just grab that fullslip

Manta Exclusive (ME) are always WEA. Manta Global (MG) are WWA, although they haven't gone the global route for a while now.

They have specifically posted The Lego Batman Movie (MG #008) would be the last title for the Global Line. It was in one of their big updates they post every now and then.

• Thanks
Reactions: frankfish44
Why no booklet? I hate the term O-ring. Sounds like a feminine product. Pass.

Why No Booklet !? here's why.

WeET Collection are still doing business as usual.
Whenever they produce a ''WeET Collection No.xx'' The Release is always the same format;

Thin Fullslip
O-Ring Lenticular
WWA Steelbook
5 to 6 Postcards

and it ends there, countless example in the past (at the exception for Walt Disney Releases).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or of course an Exclusive with WEA Steelbook.