Time Machine

I'd go back and have the coach put me in so we could make state

uncle_rico.jpg

i think we had this threasd going somewhere else. may have been the blu-clan site tho. Anyway, I'd like to go back to the late 1800's in london. around the time Jack the Ripper was doing his thing.

I'd like to go back in time and kill Hitler before he kills himself...but I'm too much of a coward for killing people (except nerds), so I'll force that art school he never got accepted to pass him. That way, we won't see the holocaust or even WWII.

I'd like to go back in time and kill Hitler before he kills himself...but I'm too much of a coward for killing people (except nerds), so I'll force that art school he never got accepted to pass him. That way, we won't see the holocaust or even WWII.

Yes but if you did that you may alter history for the worse ;)

But i get what ya saying.

I think i would go back in my own life and change something that owuld make me better off. :D

I think i would go back in my own life and change something that owuld make me better off. :D

I would probably tell myself to save money on buying certain things. I used to REALLY get into stuff hardcore and blow money on it, only to stop liking it in a few years.

The non-selfish answer would be, I'd go back in time and see exactly how the pyramids were build... I've always been into them.

Like your high school english class grades? :p

Let's just say there were some opportunities I had to umm get some lady under the sheets and somehow messed up...I think you guys know where I am going with this lol ;)