Tin Tin (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
February 24th 2012 a Dutch steelbook is planned, from Sony Pictures. Since it's Sony, most likely this will be not a Media Markt exclusive. So easy to pick up. As soon there is more info, I will hunt it down and update this topic.

Order Here

1002004011878674.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• tin tin label.jpg
    tin tin label.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 298
  • Tin Tin inside steelbook.jpg
    Tin Tin inside steelbook.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 238
  • tin tin front steelbook + cover.jpg
    tin tin front steelbook + cover.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 299
  • steelbook without slip cover.jpg
    steelbook without slip cover.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 408
  • back side steel Tin-Tin.jpg
    back side steel Tin-Tin.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
I'm in for a tin tin, jsut dont know which yet. Def not the one with snowy, too rich for my blood this time.

Ok then!

Pieter V, how do you call "Tintin" in Netherlands? I won't get it if it has any other title :(
"Kuifje" is the Dutch word. But the title will also be in English: Tin Tin. :) Normally Dutch titles on covers, always remain in English. But since Tin Tin is origine from Belgium and they speak in Belgium Dutch/Flemish too the title "Kuifje" will be held.

"Kuifje" is literally translated to (hear)tuft.

So: Kuifje & Tin Tin on the cover.

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe
I hope there will be a standalone steelbook...gosh I hate those extras :) I want a library row of G2 size.... otherwise, it sits in the attic in a box.

:( Well it does contain English too. However I am sure it will include French subs for you guys. :)

This one is one of the rare that I absolutely need to be in French audio.

From Haddock:
"Mille millions de mille sabords", that's priceless.

Very nice looking one, but I'm with Drum on this one. I need french audio, I need 2 copies (one to watch and one to keep sealed) and I need it to be 3D as well.

(altough I could get this and the regular 3D amaray one)

Does anyone else think that those 2 lines look like a wrap around carboard slip with the foreign title and age rating on?

I'm sorry but how can you call Tin Tin - Kuifje .At least the germans called him Tim which is much , much closer .
I know the dutch have a talent for foreign languages so why didn't they call him Tin Tin ?