Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.?) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : August, 2015

Price : Not yet

Link : Plainarchive.com - Not yet

Note :

11391407_693549260789559_710073960820607277_n.jpg

I don't know exactly. But, earlier version was what PA made them. And PA want to re-release this title. So, PA contacted original publisher, Life Labs Media. and then, finally, PA can re-released it again. So, the package will be re-newer & added local commentary.

I wonder how far they'll stray from the selective release that was done a couple years ago? thanks @teddyjun

I don't know exactly. But, earlier version was what PA made them. And PA want to re-release this title. So, PA contacted original publisher, Life Labs Media. and then, finally, PA can re-released it again. So, the package will be re-newer & added local commentary.
Oh yes! Now I don't have to look for the other one :)

@Bluprint @AnubisNefer You guys seein this?

I feel the exact opposite. I didn't fully grasp everything that was going on when I saw it in theaters. I'm dying to revisit it, and fully delve deeper into everything.

correct. this film demands multiple viewings. will get this even have uk steelbook. and i hardly ever double dip.

I'm interested to see what Plain do with this, the original release looked ok but nothing special. Hopefully they go all out on this one!

I feel the exact opposite. I didn't fully grasp everything that was going on when I saw it in theaters. I'm dying to revisit it, and fully delve deeper into everything.

I'm sure he meant a waste of time releasing it again rather than watching it again. Given PA's slate, it could be 12 months before this sees the light of day and I doubt anyone will still care enough by then.

I'm sure he meant a waste of time releasing it again rather than watching it again. Given PA's slate, it could be 12 months before this sees the light of day and I doubt anyone will still care enough by then.

Basically yes. I mean, out of all the interesting films out there without special treatment, not only does TTSP get ANOTHER edition, PA are taking two steps backwards in revisiting it. Totally pointless and unexciting imo, and I really liked the film.

Reactions: jacobsever
This means Plain Archive might also release exclusive versions of Wu Xia, Cabin In The Woods, I Am Love, Wolf Children, Tree of Life, Jin-Roh, The Grey, Steamboy, Ghost in a Shell 2, The Science Of Sleep, North Face, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Asura.

This means Plain Archive might also release exclusive versions of Wu Xia, Cabin In The Woods, I Am Love, Wolf Children, Tree of Life, Jin-Roh, The Grey, Steamboy, Ghost in a Shell 2, The Science Of Sleep, North Face, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Asura.
Heheh please Punk, don't give them the ideas, my wallet can't handle :(

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches