attachment.php

Tinker Tailor Front.jpg

Tinker Tailor Front Angle.jpg

Tinker Tailor Back.jpg

Tinker Tailor Contents.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Reactions: carllenc
Just saw this movie last night and found it nearly incomprehensible. Please tell me I wasn't the only one that had trouble understanding it! I'm not saying that it wasn't good. In fact, I think it WAS good, but I'm definitely going to need a second viewing to understand everything that happened.

Just saw this movie last night and found it nearly incomprehensible. Please tell me I wasn't the only one that had trouble understanding it! I'm not saying that it wasn't good. In fact, I think it WAS good, but I'm definitely going to need a second viewing to understand everything that happened.

its a great film isn't it, though I'd say no more complicated then Inception. No where close to the likes of 'pie' or Primer...but they were still good films, and always worth a second, third, or forth watch to get a full grip on them.

Those are the best kinds of movies. Makes for repeat viewings. Can't wait to watch it. Looks like a very well done film from the sounds of it.

Now if like a few of us you remember what the TV series was like with Alec Guiness first time around. Concensus view was "WTF !! That was brilliant, now let's see it all again so we can try and understand it."

Now if like a few of us you remember what the TV series was like with Alec Guiness first time around. Concensus view was "WTF !! That was brilliant, now let's see it all again so we can try and understand it."

Ha ha! I just downloaded the original series from 1979, and was baffled after watching the 1st episode. I'm going to rewatch the 1st episode and then go on and watch the rest of the series. I think it will pay off in the end.

I love the exterior artwork, but I'm not so sure about the interior artwork. At least it actually has some though I suppose.

Thanks for the vid DK!

Last edited: