attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Tinker Tailor Front.jpg

Tinker Tailor Front Angle.jpg

Tinker Tailor Back.jpg

Tinker Tailor Contents.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone that has seen this think it would be worth a blind buy? My wife and I saw the previews and it looks good but would it be worth buying or should we just rent it down the road when it comes out?

Just preordered this one. I went with Amazon.co.uk since their shipping was a bit cheaper than HMV but when I put it in my cart, it rang up at £12.49 instead of £14.99. Ended up saving myself about £4 or $6.00. Woohoooo!!!!!

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Just preordered this one. I went with Amazon.co.uk since their shipping was a bit cheaper than HMV but when I put it in my cart, it rang up at £12.49 instead of £14.99. Ended up saving myself about £4 or $6.00. Woohoooo!!!!!

thanks for the info... probably get it from Amazon too then if I do want it.

will do. thanks for the reminder. I always forget about that. Maybe you guys should make it a sticky reminder at the top of the Steelbook page section of the site as a reminder ?

Just an idea.

You mean, if you scroll to the top of the page and look at the notices section? ;)

It's also in the OP of every new thread we create, when we have the ability to link to the preorder.

Thanks for the suggestion though. :D

Steel, we try to remind folks once in a while, as it really does help in adding new features,and keeping the site maintained. Glad you're enjoying the site-and thanks for your support! :scat:

Reactions: Jason Bourne
I was just wondering. When it comes to buying through the link you guys provide for amazon sites is it a % of the order or a click fee? I ask because if its a % of the total order then you guys have made a killing off me. LOL. :hilarious:

except if you live outside uk, for me who lives in sweden amazon is better due to free-shipping on orders above £25 (only availible to some european countries), hmv charge me £2.5 per ordered item

Same for Australia and New Zealand - orders over 25 pounds in total get free shipping; combine saving the shipping cost with Amazon UK taking off one-sixth of the item cost (the VAT amount) whereas HMV doesn't, and from a monetary POV Amazon UK is the way to go...

So, what's the school of thought about where to buy this release? People are thinking HMV has lousy shipping, and Amazon/UK will be cheaper anyways??

Since you're in the US, you're better off ordering from amazon. As you mentioned, they are cheaper and if you have a problem with your order, they will reply to you very quickly. If you do get one damaged from HMV, be prepared to pay out of pocket to return it and wait to get a replacement.