attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Tinker Tailor Front.jpg

Tinker Tailor Front Angle.jpg

Tinker Tailor Back.jpg

Tinker Tailor Contents.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really cant wait for this one. I think the art is going to shock a few. I saw the poster at the theater and I just said man if this ever came out on a steelbook it would be epic looking with all the digits making up the face.

Not only does it have the apeal of a very unique artwork with the digits it has oscar buzz. Thats a win win.

I think it looks great but really want to see this up close before I buy it. Might check it out in HMV on Monday

a quote from a guy on BLF.com, and relax about double play banner lol

QUOTE: Just a heads up, there is no double play banner printed on the steelbook. London's cinema store got them in from studio canal early and have a copy in their main display. You can all now rejoice in the knowledge of not having to return it haha

QUOTE: Just a heads up, there is no double play banner printed on the steelbook. London's cinema store got them in from studio canal early and have a copy in their main display. You can all now rejoice in the knowledge of not having to return it haha

So the picture posted at the top of this thread is accurate - no double play banner! Like chip said earlier on, this one could be the leading steelbook of the year candidate so far!

Does that mean that Amazon.uk's release should be the same as well? That's where I ordered mine from. . .