attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Tinker Tailor Front.jpg

Tinker Tailor Front Angle.jpg

Tinker Tailor Back.jpg

Tinker Tailor Contents.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
agreed, turned it off after 30 minutes due to falling alseep lol.

I expected more as well but then thought its a remake from a 30 years old film so back then it must have been good but now it might be a bit boring according to the other films.

But I'm looking more on performances (especially Gary Oldman's) and also the way they portrayed London - great colour palette.

Just e-mailed hmv as mine has not shipped, it was ordered on 18/11 and just says item pre ordered not yet issued by supplier

Just saw a TV advert for this, from Asda. It had the steelbook on TV.
I've seen print ads with steels, but never a TV ad...
hmmmm, maby they want this one pushed...

This release going OOS as mine's shipped?

The bloody hope they honour it then, i dont understand how with this and drive ordered in November im having trouble and yet people ordering both in the last few days are getting there's shipped. :angry:

I expected more as well but then thought its a remake from a 30 years old film so back then it must have been good but now it might be a bit boring according to the other films.

But I'm looking more on performances (especially Gary Oldman's) and also the way they portrayed London - great colour palette.

The movie has an 84% average on metacritic.com which is WAY higher than most movies achieve. This is not an action film though. People shouldn't expect a Jason Bourne movie when watching this one.

The movie has an 84% average on metacritic.com which is WAY higher than most movies achieve. This is not an action film though. People shouldn't expect a Jason Bourne movie when watching this one.

There were trailers that made me think it will be little different - not an action film of course but a different kind of spy movie...I was looking forward to it and I was very happy with it, wouldn't order a steelbook if I wasn't but storywise it sometimes gets a little slow for me.......But still a very decent movie with great acting and environment....

Its always good to have a movie that is a thinking mans movie for a change. Getting tired of these damn Michael Bay blow everything up movies.