attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Tinker Tailor Front.jpg

Tinker Tailor Front Angle.jpg

Tinker Tailor Back.jpg

Tinker Tailor Contents.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be watching this tonight on rental - if it's any good I'll be getting this one (my new years resolution - only get the steels for films I like.....)

very nice steel indeed this will keep the uk haters quiet for a bit

I told everyone that this one was going to shock people. That promo vid on amazon made me just drool. Now I can't wait for my steels to arrive from across the pond. :oohyeah:

Its got everything. Academy Award Nom, Amazing outside and inside artwork. No logos. :oohyeah:

France won last year for Country of the Year. This year U.K. is on top with this and Drive.

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Will be watching this tonight on rental - if it's any good I'll be getting this one (my new years resolution - only get the steels for films I like.....)

My collection would dri up. :hilarious:

Finally found out why mine hasn't shipped. When I pre ordered I used an old card still within expiry date but upgraded ac new card number, obviously too much for them to charge it to my up to date card that's been on there system since december

Steelbook of the year!!! :drool:

Wow chip, that is a bold statement. It is so early in the year. I agree with you it is an awesome looking steel and it was one of my favorite movies of 2011. There is a room that all the secret agents have meetings in and I thought it looked so cool in the movie. I wish they added it somewhere on the steel with all the agents sitting around it. I feel some of the other characters should have been on the steel somewhere.

If this shot or a similar shot was on the steel it would be one of my all time favorites.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0urzisWtT...+Soldier+Spy+conference+room+with+Control.jpg

Last edited:
Wow chip, that is a bold statement. It is so early in the year. I agree with you it is an awesome looking steel and it was one of my favorite movies of 2011. There is a room that all the secret agents have meetings in and I thought it looked so cool in the movie. I wish they added it somewhere on the steel with all the agents sitting around it. I feel some of the other characters should have been on the steel somewhere.

If this shot or a similar shot was on the steel it would be one of my all time favorites.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0urzisWtT...+Soldier+Spy+conference+room+with+Control.jpg

The problem is this movie was released early in the year so it will be looked over on the steelbook community. Just like last year when Green Hornet came out early. ONe of the best looking steelbooks ever IMO with the embossing and the glossy black paint.

I don't care what anyone says. The Green Hornet blows away Thor as far as quality and looks go.

I found some parts of this pretty boring, and then other parts quite interesting. Going to have to give it another watch at some point, especially since my attention kept drifting during the slow parts, which caused me to lose track of what the hell was going off. :dunno:

I still think it looks great chip. I will have to see it in the flesh to truly judge how great it is. The amount of detail there is in this steel with all the tiny numbers and letters is amazing. I'm sure pictures will not do this one justice.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

The problem is this movie was released early in the year so it will be looked over on the steelbook community. Just like last year when Green Hornet came out early. ONe of the best looking steelbooks ever IMO with the embossing and the glossy black paint.

I don't care what anyone says. The Green Hornet blows away Thor as far as quality and looks go.

So you're saying steelbooks are similar to the oscars?

Got home after work and found this & Drive in the post, both wicked steels and I'm really pleased they both arrived safe & sound ;)