attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Tinker Tailor Front.jpg

Tinker Tailor Front Angle.jpg

Tinker Tailor Back.jpg

Tinker Tailor Contents.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got my income tax money so that I can buy this. The artwork looks amazing. I guess I'll have to buy a U.S. release later for discs that I can actually watch.

Just picked this up today in my local Asda, along with Drive (slipcover) and a Pink Floyd cd :scat: lol Have to say this looks far better than I thought it would, love the shade of blue used and the detail is great! This pic's don't do it justice imo :D

Opened and watched this last night, really enjoyed this, so well acted with some heavyweight performances. Loved Smileys character and the pace of the movie.

Stunning steelbook, even better in the flesh :)

I got mine in the post today and everyone right, this is an awesome looking steel. I love the artwork, can't wait to watch the movie.

Its a very nice Steelbook but i watched the film and was dissapointed. I do like slow films and expected to like this but something didnt work for me. They tried to cram too much in too little time IMO.

I can't see on your pictures what are the diferent languages on thid blu ray.Are there any French subtitles on this blu ray disc ?

Its a very nice Steelbook but i watched the film and was dissapointed. I do like slow films and expected to like this but something didnt work for me. They tried to cram too much in too little time IMO.

I havent seen this yet, but speaking of cramming too much in too little time. I recently saw "Redtails" ... overall it was ok, but it had some HORRIBLE acting moments and definitely shuffed way too much in too little time that scenes that were supposed to be all serious and stuff felt rushed thus lost it's luster.

I have no idea how it made it to Australia safely in the cardboard box HMV sent it in but it did. Awesome artwork and a great finish. I didn't get any dents in mine, but curiously I have a raised spot near the spine, yet the spine seems to be perfectly fine. Very odd.

I have no idea how it made it to Australia safely in the cardboard box HMV sent it in but it did. Awesome artwork and a great finish. I didn't get any dents in mine, but curiously I have a raised spot near the spine, yet the spine seems to be perfectly fine. Very odd.

Mate go with Amazon if it is not a HMV exclusive, no VAT, cheaper shipping and Amazon.co.uk give Steelbooks bubble wrap inside a box, inside another box (like other European Amazons). Very little chance of damage in transit.;)

Dang, not sure I wanna get this steelbook now. Was mainly interested in it for the movie

just watched it...

Man I hate to be a negative nancy, but this movie was a bore. You didn't miss much Thunda unless you needed a good nap.

just watched it...

Man I hate to be a negative nancy, but this movie was a bore. You didn't miss much Thunda unless you needed a good nap.

I'm usually pretty interested in movies like this and oscar'ish style movies but I couldn't make it past 30 minute mark before I quit. So you weren't the only one Wreck.

Mine came the other day, with 4 scratches :( 1 on the front, 1 on the spine and 2 on the back. Contacted Amazon.co.uk LiveChat tonight, and was offered a 2 GBP refund because the item was "still usable". I guess they don't understand that the disc working is not what is important to me :p

Oh well, a bit of a refund is better then nothing

Mine came the other day, with 4 scratches :( 1 on the front, 1 on the spine and 2 on the back. Contacted Amazon.co.uk LiveChat tonight, and was offered a 2 GBP refund because the item was "still usable". I guess they don't understand that the disc working is not what is important to me :p

Of course not mate, they are just a retailer and that is just a product they sell. The words 'collectors edition' means nothing to these retailers imo. Had to demand a replacement for the 'Metal Gear Solid' box this week after the first one was sent in just a friggin' poly bag! Good god, no wonder it arrived damaged and creased and bent, the weight this SE is. What the hell do they expect? No notion of protecting anything or using decent protective packaging to send at all. Most of these places, be it amazon, zavvi, play, hmv, etc etc just don't care .....

Got mine on Friday with a few light scratches and a strange white dot on the back from amazon.co.uk. I used the normal refund/replacement thingy and I'll get a free replacement next week.:oohyeah: Hopefully this time in perfect condition!
@FanOfGaming Maybe you should try again and not use the livechat.;)

FYI, I loved every single second of the movie and wasn't bored at all, instead I found 'Drive', which everybody loves, a total bore. :hilarious:

I would never use live chat
I always just return them recorded delivery and put a note in asking for my poistage costs to be refunded had no problems so far