attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Tinker Tailor Front.jpg

Tinker Tailor Front Angle.jpg

Tinker Tailor Back.jpg

Tinker Tailor Contents.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received my copy from HMV on Monday, open it today and saw dents all over the steelbook. :angry::angry::angry:

Wonder if they sent me the dented copy or customers returned copy. :twisted:

Just in case anyone who owns this tried to play this Region B disc on their Region A Blu-Ray player and could not, try the tip that Blu-devil provided here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: urotsu
A very well executed steelbook. Little annoyed I bought it straight away seen as there is still plenty about and it's now half the price I paid for it.

If I were to make a top 10 of my favourite steelbooks that are still widely available, this would be high in that list.

This and a load of canadian ones.

Is there no one buying this or did they actually produce lots of copies? I am a bit confused that a steel like this is still widely available almost a year after its release.

Is there no one buying this or did they actually produce lots of copies? I am a bit confused that a steel like this is still widely available almost a year after its release.

I'm guessing it was a bit of both. The Steelbook must not have been that popular and there must have been a high print run.

Reactions: Blu-devil
got this when it came out but still haven't got round to watching it yet, all the negative comments about it being boring has put me off it, will check it out though at some point.

It's a very niche film. I loved it, but many didn't. Add that and a big print run, hence why it's still available. Think the price will go down even further to about £5.

In terms of a steelbook, it's very nice and one of my favourites from the UK.