attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Tinker Tailor Front.jpg

Tinker Tailor Front Angle.jpg

Tinker Tailor Back.jpg

Tinker Tailor Contents.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great cast! I'll watch Gary Oldman in anything!! Fantastic actor.

Love these types of British spy thrillers too!! :)

Throw another log on the fire for the Gary Oldman factor. The man can act. I just wish this movie was in theaters in the U.S. I really, really want to see it. They say it's only supposed to hit "select cities" in December. It's been in theatres in the UK since September.

Throw another log on the fire for the Gary Oldman factor. The man can act. I just wish this movie was in theaters in the U.S. I really, really want to see it. They say it's only supposed to hit "select cities" in December. It's been in theatres in the UK since September.

Its suppose to be in theaters in the US on the Dec 9th. Very much looking forward to this movie.

Its suppose to be in theaters in the US on the Dec 9th. Very much looking forward to this movie.

I highly recommend the film. I went with my wife and she really enjoyed it (which was a surprise considering the content) One of Gary Oldham’s best performances, it’s very understated.

It’s changed days for play steelbooks. I don’t even waste my time pre-ordering.
XMFC was back in stock after it “sold out” from what I’ve read they re-sold some returns :? On top of that it was a substandard release at best.
Pulp Fiction dropped to £9.99 too.