TMNT Boxset

Jan 30, 2009
England
http://blueraycenter.com/2009/02/11/tmnt-blu-ray-box-set-to-get-august-release/

Cowwwaaaaabungggggga!! Totally radical and August 2nd to be excact! So grab it on release day and order some pizza as Its the 25th anniversary of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and thus a box set to celebrate is on the horizon with Blu-ray in the limelight! First off, let me set a few things straight as a huge TMNT fan boy growing up. It is NOT a 25th anniversary of the first live action film! People keep assuming this, its a 25th anniversary of TMNT in general when they were first created. The live action movie came 6 years later in 1990 after much cartoon success.

Never the less the set includes all 4 films to date. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: “The Secret of the Ooze”, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III : “Turtles in Time” and “TMNT” all in action packed hi-def. If you are unaware of the 4th film then dont worry, it may just be that you grew up and didnt catch the 2007 animated film release. No tech specs have been released at this time but you can check out the offical warner site HERE. We’ll keep you posted as information rolls in.

This should take you back to the younger years :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My daughter Jordan will love this!!:D She's obsessed with Ninja Turtles, Raphael in particular! Our cat is name Raf.

Last edited:
yea this is going to be great. i love the box art on the blu-ray set. i hope that is the final decision. i also hope the but a ton of extras on these versions.

Yup. That was my fav too. Plus he his colors were red. Not many people admitted to liking Donatello since his was purple LOL

yea it reminds me of some of the older iterations of the turtles when they all had red bandanas. back in the day when their comic books were actually bloody and edgy. i'm still hoping that one day someone will come along and do a remake of the turtles and give them that original edge that they deserve. that's why i like the first movie the best. it had some cheese here and there but for the most part it was pretty dark and semi-serious.

My favorite was always the bad guy, Shroader ( I dont know the spelling )

THE SHREDDER!!!

TMNT1987_Shredder.png