32. MotorStorm Raging Ice
33. LittleBigPlanet
34. Undead Knights
35. God Eater

http://projectgamers.com/2009/09/11/tokyo-game-show-game-list/
http://expo.nikkeibp.co.jp/tgs/2009/en/

Last edited:
Sony planning 2 unannounced PS3 titles

Earlier today, Sony Japan posted their full line up of titles scheduled to make an appearance at their Tokyo Game Show conference. Their line up includes various first party titles, like Gran Turismo 5, Uncharted 2, God of War III, and a sampling of third party titles as well, such as Bayonetta, Tekken 6, and Front Mission Evolved.

More interesting than their posted line up, though, is what ISN'T posted. A note at the bottom of the line up mentions that 2, unannounced titles will also be showing up. Rumors have been circulating that Level-5 have been hard at work on several exclusive titles, so perhaps we'll see a follow up to the Japanese smash hit White Knight Chronicles or a rebirth of their Dark Cloud franchise? Or perhaps a Legend of Dragoon sequel will show it's head?

With less than 2 weeks to go, we won't have long to find out! Tokyo Game Show runs from September 24-27.

source: ps3center.net/news/3637/sony-planning-2-unannounced-ps3-titles-for-tgs/

Hold up everyone, I know the TGS keynote was boring, but that's because it was a keynote and not a press conference, like everyone though, and that is because Sony is having a press conference later tonight. Only G4 is reporting about this conference so far and its tonight around 9:30pm Pacific, 10:30pm Mountain, 11:30pm Central, 12:30am Eastern.

What will come out of this? We don't know but we are all hoping for some Gran Turismo 5 news..

http://projectgamers.com/2009/09/23/hold-up-another-sony-conference-tonight/

no, the real presser isn't till 11:30 at night here, and its supposed to be 2 hours long i've heard, but I need to go to sleep, and i'll be studying... eh..

What's more important, huh? Some little old test that could shape your entire future, or a press conference you could get the info later?

I say the press conference but that's just me.:)