Top Gun: Maverick (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (H&Co. Exclusive) [Korea]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 13, 2023
Purchase links: WeET (Pre-order on August 30, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $45.99

Top Gun Maverick.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-09 at 18.53.47 Medium.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
H&C are also releasing those 2 flash (non manta) slips that we've seen recently. They specifically call all 4 releases "slip cases", so I'm fully expecting them all to be slim slips now.

Preorders are live 2PM (KR I assume) 30/08, and close 2PM 31/08. Pre-order will be available on Korean retailers' website such as Yes24, Aladin, Kyobo Hottracks. - that's a direct quote, but I'd expect them to be available via weet, nova etc.. too.

Hate FB. I can’t even copy the info to translate. So frustrating it’s so 1999 how it operates

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Hate FB. I can’t even copy the info to translate. So frustrating it’s so 1999 how it operates
Yeah i couldn't get it to translate in the copy sorry. I posted the preorder info further up and the release date in the OP. No info on print run or finish, in either post. The rest was about the discs, which just sound the same as the wwas tbh.

Yeah i couldn't get it to translate in the copy sorry. I posted the preorder info further up and the release date in the OP. No info on print run or finish, in either post. The rest was about the discs, which just sound the same as the wwas tbh.
Yeah safari is so sh!t when it comes to that. I was able to copy it in chrome tho.

But yeah not much info. One of the posts mentioned the title sizes could change tho

I'm in just for steelbook for this and Maverick. So regarding slips i do not care anymore :D.
So if anyone wants i can send everything beside steelbook and discs.
EU please if possible.

Reactions: larson1977
This will be sold by Nova and WeET, as well as other channels such as Aladdin and Yes24. Thanks @Aniv for the update.
Dear Iron Man, so you mean on 30 Aug 2pm (Korea Time), both Nova Media and Weet Collection online website can order this Top Gun: Maverick (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (H&Co. Exclusive)? Also does other channels such as Aladdin and Yes24 ship internationally?
Look forward to your kind reply soon. Thanks.

Dear Iron Man, so you mean on 30 Aug 2pm (Korea Time), both Nova Media and Weet Collection online website can order this Top Gun: Maverick (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (H&Co. Exclusive)? Also does other channels such as Aladdin and Yes24 ship internationally?
Look forward to your kind reply soon. Thanks.
Yes. You can also buy it from aniv via GB now if you wish. I'd stay clear of yes24 etc.. if you can help it.

Love the artwork going all around the steelbook, albeit not all too interesting in the back. Wish more releases had this.