Top Gun: Maverick (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (H&Co. Exclusive) [Korea]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 13, 2023
Purchase links: WeET (Pre-order on August 30, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $45.99

Top Gun Maverick.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-09 at 18.53.47 Medium.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think this will be available via nova from their comment on fb either, as they only noted WeET when asked about both retailers. WeET's shipping is more, so this will come out at about £51 for me. Tbh I think I'll probably pass on it now.

Matte finish? Now I regret buying this and the Dune edition in GB. Will have to sell them. I guess I won't be supporting these editions in the future. No thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Matte finish? Now I regret buying this and the Dune edition in GB. Will have to sell them. I guess I won't be supporting these editions in the future. No thanks.
Personally don’t think the GB should’ve been opened with zero info except the price and beauty shot especially when the company is pretty much unknown and haven’t delved into steels before. But that’s my opinion

Refunds should be in order :coffee:

Reactions: MM3
Personally don’t think the GB should’ve been opened with zero info except the price and beauty shot. But that’s my opinion

Refunds should be in order :coffee:

Artwork was known long before GB was made public it wasn't confirmed 100% but it wasn't hit-miss, so to tell the truth ppl were seeing what they'll get.
So about 0 info...
You can tell this to other forum & group where this is their habbit. :D

Artwork was known long before GB was made public it wasn't confirmed 100% but it wasn't hit-miss, so to tell the truth ppl were seeing what they'll get.
So about 0 info...
You can tell this to other forum & group where this is their habbit. :D

So! Many artworks are known well before pre order. In some cases a year +. What’s your point?

What’s this got to do with the actual artwork? We’re talking about non premium finishes, flat steels and skinny slips.

Your defence makes zero sense

Reactions: MM3 and tha_lunatic
So! Many artworks are known well before pre order. In some cases a year +. What’s your point?

What’s this got to do with the actual artwork? We’re talking about non premium finishes, flat steels and skinny slips.

Your defence makes zero sense
Tbf, you rarely know the finishes to many premium releases before they're in hand, and GBs are often setup with just a price/picture. You do typically know the retailer though, so by reputation you then at least have an idea of what to expect.

Tbf, you rarely know the finishes to many premium releases before they're in hand, and GBs are often setup with just a price/picture. You do typically know the retailer though, so by reputation you then at least have an idea of what to expect.
But these other premium companies are well known. We know what to expect. But this also due to panic buying on GBs and not waiting for more info before standard website pre orders where you can email these people and find info out, like CLN did.

Again defence makes no sense

But these other premium companies are well known. We know what to expect. But this also due to panic buying on GBs and not waiting for more info before standard website pre orders where you can email these people and find info out, like CLN did.

Yeah, that's what I said lol you do at least know what to expect with well known retailers, from past reputation. The GB criteria is essentially the same though, and it's buyer's call to bite with FOMO or not, which is daft with an unknown like this one imo.

Reactions: Flloydo

It doesn't need to make sense if nobrain person is posting it - in this case - you. So... xD
But even tiniest brains can comprehend that entering GB with 0 info is at persons own risk....
Clearly that is too much for you so...

Last edited: