May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: November 1, 2022
Purchase link: Walmart
Price: $34.96
Note: Includes Lenticular Magnet

1660775846815.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah so that's what they meant by "interchangeable key art", a lenticular magnet.

So this one has the magnet with the WWA steelbook. The brown steelbook.

@Lenny Nero @samdavies
Ohhh, right. Well there's still hope the Italian one is like this too, but I kinda doubt it given the french and UK ones aren't. This would be my preference given the option I think, brown steel with blue magnet.

Ohhh, right. Well there's still hope the Italian one is like this too, but I kinda doubt it given the french and UK ones aren't. This would be my preference given the option I think, brown steel with blue magnet.

Yep. Best of both worlds I think.

Argh I like this art but ordering from Walmart online is troublesome.

I'll see if I can muster up the courage to get to the store on release day.
What’s the problem besides spending enough for free shipping and questionable packaging?

Germany are releasing this same configuration, brown steel/blue magnet, as an amazon.de exclusive. Plausible that amazon.it might do the same now.

Yeah I was wondering if maybe the Italy mock-up might be incorrect since the back and interior is the same as the "brown" steelbook.

Yeah I was wondering if maybe the Italy mock-up might be incorrect since the back and interior is the same as the "brown" steelbook.
I didn't think Italy had a mockup yet? The amazon listing still shows as the tbc "art" for me. The back (save for the colour tone) and interior are the same on both steels though, yes.

I didn't think Italy had a mockup yet? The amazon listing still shows as the tbc "art" for me. The back (save for the colour tone) and interior are the same on both steels though, yes.

My mistake. I realize now that I have never seen the Italy listing. I guess I was thinking of the HMV listing.

My mistake. I realize now that I have never seen the Italy listing. I guess I was thinking of the HMV listing.
Ahh, right. There is something off about the uk and french lenti mockups though, the interior art has the brown art showing around the side of the steel. It may mean the interior art on the blue is different, or a maybe same art with blue colour hue.

Reactions: Stygian
Argh I like this art but ordering from Walmart online is troublesome.

I'll see if I can muster up the courage to get to the store on release day.
So is it a certainty that they’ll release it in stores? I never use to worry, but post pandemic, B&M stores have been inconsistent on whether things are sold locally :(

So is it a certainty that they’ll release it in stores? I never use to worry, but post pandemic, B&M stores have been inconsistent on whether things are sold locally :(

My local Walmart has consistently had new releases, but I’m not certain that applies to everyone else as well

Watching my digital copy on VUDU just because I can't wait another 2.5 months and to my surprise they have added VAR!! It's looking and sounding great!

Reactions: RMA