May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: November 1, 2022
Purchase link: Walmart
Price: $34.96
Note: Includes Lenticular Magnet

1660775846815.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine today as well. A little disappointed there is no sticker for the Walmart exclusive claim. And the lenti is one dimensional at least to my eyes. The SteelBook is very nice with that gloss finish and artwork.

Last edited:
I got mine today as well. A little disappointed there is no sticker for the Walmart exclusive claim. And the lenti is one dimensional at least to my eyes. The SteelBook is very nice with that gloss finish and artwork.
Just looking at the video, it looks pretty bad, while the steel looks pretty nice. Almost want to return my Walmart copy (one it arrives) and get one from somewhere else (preferably not from Best Buy Sucks).

I wouldn't bother getting a plain steelbook for this movie, including the Walmart edition. The lenti is low quality and soft in hand. Will return my copy. I'll just wait for a premium edition as the international steelbooks are also glossy like the US one.

Here is another video I found

Is it just me or it that video really really boring. Like I seriously try to inject some life, some enthusiasm into mine. I have also recently decided to get immediately to the point and share my thoughts at the end. I figure the first thing people want to see is just the steelbook. Opinions come later.

I've seen it mentioned as well as noticed from the videos that the lenti magnet in the Walmart release doesn't cover the entire steelbook surface but the FNAC magnet does.

Reactions: samdavies
I've seen it mentioned as well as noticed from the videos that the lenti magnet in the Walmart release doesn't cover the entire steelbook surface but the FNAC magnet does.
Yeah I noticed that too. Makes the walmart one even less appealing with the contrasting steel visible around the edges.

Reactions: Stygian
Yeah I noticed that too. Makes the walmart one even less appealing with the contrasting steel visible around the edges.
It’s really bad. All that moves on the lefty is the sky and it’s minimal. If Best Buy makes them available, I’ll buy one of theirs and return the pair I bought from Walmart. If not, I’ll return one of them.

It’s really bad. All that moves on the lefty is the sky and it’s minimal. If Best Buy makes them available, I’ll buy one of theirs and return the pair I bought from Walmart. If not, I’ll return one of them.
You mean the quality of the lenti magnet? Yeah I've got the french one and it isn't any better. Bit of sky movement on the left and bit of wing on the right, barely noticeable sadly. Only positive note is that magent covers the whole front steelbook.

Reactions: Steely-Booked
Does any know if this is available in store?
check the Best Buy app. Almost all of my local stores had copies last night. It's also possible people who reserved copies will return some. I always buy them in pairs and return one as soon as I pick it up. If not local, then buy 2 copies online, get it shipped and return the worst copy.