Total Recall 2012 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
Gone up on HMV for notification no price or details yet lets just hope for no damage ;)

Release Date: 26th December 2012
Price: £17.00
Buy Link: Total Recall 2012

Sealed picture courtesy of bettsie86:
TotalRecall2012_HMV.jpg

Actual pics thanks to zesty:
30a_21cd81_b8ff8928_oJ.jpg.thumb

30b_21cd80_91b389ca_oJ.jpg.thumb

30c_21cd7f_45e34292_oJ.jpg.thumb

30d_21cd7e_fe1ae336_oJ.jpg.thumb

Attachments

• SBR8329302UV.JPG
    SBR8329302UV.JPG
    5.1 KB · Views: 281
Last edited by a moderator:
Well I THINK I just cancelled my pre-order on Amazon.de, haha. I followed the template as best I could and received an e-mail from amazon so I just need to translate it to be sure.

I'm not not expecting anything original from HMV with this release but when I can I like to buy the UK version steelbook so I'll stick with it regardless.

Release date now up as 26th December, showing as only a one disk unlike the Amazon Germany version, Play.com got the exclusive for the bonus disk so this is a no brainer for me, Amazon.de here I come

Release date now up as 26th December, showing as only a one disk unlike the Amazon Germany version, Play.com got the exclusive for the bonus disk so this is a no brainer for me, Amazon.de here I come

Amazon.de will no doubt add some back text in a language I can't read. I'd rather have the one disc with a nice back, to be honest.

HMV can shuv it up their ass. Their shipping is way worse now than before. At least the stiff carboard actually helped. Now they send them in flimsy bags and dents all over the damn thing. I hope HMV goes belly up.

Reactions: SaberTooth
Yep, I certainly won't be ordering anything else from them, until they up their game with regards to steelbook packaging.

Might buy it in-store, but I'm not paying £25 for it.

This version was supposed to be based more on the source material than the Arnie version was. It was decent but it was no Verhoven/Arnie Total Recall.
I'm sticking with the German version until I see the final artwork. If the German one has any German on it I'll get this one, if not I'll stick with the German one and save a few bucks.

but, but, decent packing is expensive! ....we gotta think about HMV's profit margins dude!

Yeah, if HMV actually worked on their customer service and didn't charge such rip off prices in store then maybe they'd earn more profits. I may well get this instore? Was gonna go with German version but on second thought the bonus disk from Play at least is only some twenty minute featurette so not too bothered, and Amazon.de pricing abit expensive what with the postage on top

Reactions: blade803
HMV can shuv it up their ass. Their shipping is way worse now than before. At least the stiff carboard actually helped. Now they send them in flimsy bags and dents all over the damn thing. I hope HMV goes belly up.

im in the uk chip i could go in the shop and hand pick you one and send it better packaged than hmv :)

Mark