Total Recall 2012 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
Gone up on HMV for notification no price or details yet lets just hope for no damage ;)

Release Date: 26th December 2012
Price: £17.00
Buy Link: Total Recall 2012

Sealed picture courtesy of bettsie86:
TotalRecall2012_HMV.jpg

Actual pics thanks to zesty:
30a_21cd81_b8ff8928_oJ.jpg.thumb

30b_21cd80_91b389ca_oJ.jpg.thumb

30c_21cd7f_45e34292_oJ.jpg.thumb

30d_21cd7e_fe1ae336_oJ.jpg.thumb

Attachments

• SBR8329302UV.JPG
    SBR8329302UV.JPG
    5.1 KB · Views: 282
Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised to see I just received a dispatch email from HMV for this... the official release date isn't until the 26th. I'll be shocked if it actually turns up before then though, especially with it being Christmas.

That release date must be wrong. When has a Blu-ray Steelbook ever been released on a Wednesday?

Last edited:
When the Monday is Christmas Eve and the Tuesday is Christmas Day;)

Irrelevant. I think the release date is actually the 24th (as it is for Rise of the Footsoldier), as it is custom to release films on home entertainment on a Monday in the UK. Last year was no different with a couple of Steelbooks being release on 26th December, despite it being a bank holiday.

contemplating ordering this whilst it is still £15, especially if they are being dispatched now. not sure if i want it enough to buy now, but the steel looks so cool if it is like the other releases. big fan of schwarzenegger and the other version so unsure how i will find this lol

Mine arrived earlier as well... with a few dents on the back might I add (must have happened during production, because the data sheet and box show no marks). :angry:

Not a bad steelbook overall, and to any PS3 gamers... it comes with a code for the God of War Ascension demo. :D

Last edited: