Total Recall 2012 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
Gone up on HMV for notification no price or details yet lets just hope for no damage ;)

Release Date: 26th December 2012
Price: £17.00
Buy Link: Total Recall 2012

Sealed picture courtesy of bettsie86:
TotalRecall2012_HMV.jpg

Actual pics thanks to zesty:
30a_21cd81_b8ff8928_oJ.jpg.thumb

30b_21cd80_91b389ca_oJ.jpg.thumb

30c_21cd7f_45e34292_oJ.jpg.thumb

30d_21cd7e_fe1ae336_oJ.jpg.thumb

Attachments

• SBR8329302UV.JPG
    SBR8329302UV.JPG
    5.1 KB · Views: 281
Last edited by a moderator:
Artwork is now up on HMV, and as you can see it's the same as the German version that AgentMcQueen posted above...

SBR8329302UV.JPG

TR.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey, I see that the regular UK amray also releasing now is the Extended Director's Cut (124m), which also includes the standard Theatrical Version on the 1st Disc, and special features/extras on the 2nd disc.

There is no reason why HMV's steel shouldn't contain all that same content, right guys?

Here are some pictures of the Steelbook from Finland, I would guess that the HMV exclusive will be exactly the same design wise. Thanks to Hooligaani at AV Forums:

Front
Front/back
Inside

I think it looks pretty good apart from the spine. Who's idea was it to place the title so high up?

Looks to be the same artwork worldwide on this. I don't mind the writing being high on the spine as there is some nice artwork below it. Its unusual to get high quality artwork on a spine so I'm happy with it.:)

Reactions: earthscope
Wasn't sure if I would get this, but thanks to snooloui's pics of the Finnish release., I will now be getting it for sure. Like the back art with Kate and Jessica,

Just to let any Irish members on here know that this will NOT be released over here in Ireland. Went to preorder it this morning and the chap said it's been discontinued since November. Something to do with the Ultraviolet copy not working over here or something.

Surprising, considering The Dark Knight Rises had an Ultraviolet copy and they stocked that :angry:

Just to let any Irish members on here know that this will NOT be released over here in Ireland. Went to preorder it this morning and the chap said it's been discontinued since November. Something to do with the Ultraviolet copy not working over here or something.

Surprising, considering The Dark Knight Rises had an Ultraviolet copy and they stocked that :angry:

Well doesn't that suck, looks like I'll be ordering this online after xmas, hopefully it'll be a bit cheaper by then, not building my hopes up for that lol, HMV really are dropping the ball with the lack of steelbooks we get in store here in ireland.

Bad decision.

Amazon france - It has some printed text in French

Amazon germany - expensive than the UK release

HMV uk - 15 GBP. Cheapest amongst all versions.

i'm getting the german edition and would rather pay an extra 5 quid knowing that i'l actually receive it before xmas and also in excellent packaging, hmv are just too unreliable these days.