paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 23, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - Zoom UK - HMV
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi - Zoom - HMV) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Finish: Gloss w/ debossed title.

51fAe7jfGyL._AC_SY400_.jpg

TR.jpg

/SPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
T

They seem to be doing it for all deliveries, I assume because of Black Friday and Xmas.

I ordered some books at the beginning of this week for Xmas presents and apparently, they won't be here until the end of December.
Which is why around September/October time, they were encouraging us to start early.

With regards those extended delivery dates, though, back during the first lockdown when they extended the delivery times for what they regarded as non-essential items, I found that they they tended to err on the ultra-cautious side and I mostly received them well in advance of the expected delivery date. I think they prefer to do that to manage their customers' expectations rather than over-promise and then have to deal with loads of follow-up queries and complaints.

Reactions: MrSquifler
My Amazon order they not even charged my visa card yet
It's not even entered dispatch process yet

Deilvery is listed as Monday November 23rd with priority delivery.
That's not going to happen

It would of needed to be dispatched on Saturday to arrive on Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
My Amazon order they not even charged my visa card yet
It's not even entered dispatch process yet

Deilvery is listed as Monday November 23rd with priority delivery.
That's not going to happen

It would of needed to be dispatched on Saturday to arrive on Monday.
My order dispatch from amazon on sunday nigth about 10 clock and is coming on monday

Arrived this morning. It's quite nice, subtle embossing and some nice metallic sheen.

However, I might be ultra-primed to look for these now, but the back has the tell-tale under-paint scratches and roller marks. These are on ******* everything - some serious QC issues at Scanavo.

Hmm... Zavvi wont let me add both codes together. So its the 12% discount and pay £1.99 postage or free postage and no discount.

:wtf: