paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 23, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - Zoom UK - HMV
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi - Zoom - HMV) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Finish: Gloss w/ debossed title.

51fAe7jfGyL._AC_SY400_.jpg

TR.jpg

/SPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, mines going back to Amazon and I'll reorder with Zavvi with their superior packaging. That's something I don't say often, if at all.

First time receiving a Steelbook in this condition.

View attachment 492021
zavvis steelbook packaging is in 99,5% of all cases totally sufficient, while amazons is a 50/50 bet at best... best to avoid them completely if possible.. even if their service is great, its just not worth the trouble

and tbh.. if they send you such a piece of sh1t, they should not only pay for the return costs but for the time wasted

Reactions: vexred and Stygian
Well that's 2 since we started yesterday. Or 3 including your critique of Parasite. We're off to a flying start but I don't want you to feel overwhelmed so soon so I'll try and slow down my requests. ;)
That's nothing mate... it literally takes seconds to update the OP, so not overwhelming at all. I'm actually hoping to get around to doing some more soon, but feel free to tag me in the meantime. :)

Reactions: Stygian
My copy from Zavvi just arrived, stunning steelbook only gripe is the J-Card and that its one that wraps around the steelbook (rather than one the steelbook sits in)

Looking forward to getting the copy from the states as well to compare the two side by side

Mine has some slight scratching across the back. Only visible when held in certain light. Kinda like the Empire Strikes Back was.

Anyone else have this?