Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: November 6, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $19.99

71oScHIxWkL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited:
That price seems to me a pass. Yesterday I was looking at the Canadian version to see if they offered the complete art and it is at a better price: $ 18.89

That’s the most expensive regular steelbook retail price i have ever seen in US.

Is this movie any good? I mean the whole thing is subbed so not too sure about getting it in the first place.
if you're not a fan of subtitled movies, then yes, that may be a deciding factor for you. :dunno: but yes, it is good, one of the better zombie films i've seen in a while. :thumbs:

i've never minded films not in the English language, there's a whole world of cinema out there! i can't do dubbed, though - never been able to hack anything other than the original language on the audio.

i like this cover, but very happy/lucky i've got the Plain Archive superset. :)

if you're not a fan of subtitled movies, then yes, that may be a deciding factor for you. :dunno: but yes, it is good, one of the better zombie films i've seen in a while. :thumbs:

i've never minded films not in the English language, there's a whole world of cinema out there! i can't do dubbed, though - never been able to hack anything other than the original language on the audio.

i like this cover, but very happy/lucky i've got the Plain Archive superset. :)
Try watching John Woo's Hong Kong movies with subs! Damn near impossible without watching it twice.:rofl:

Try watching John Woo's Hong Kong movies with subs! Damn near impossible without watching it twice.:rofl:
we may differ on this. :) the first time i saw Hard Boiled was with English dubbing at a friend's. absolutely loved the film, but hated the stereotypical American dubbing. :censored: pretty much put the final nail in dubbed films as an option for me. and then when i saw the subtitled version and realised the dubbing had had the wrong dialogue...! :LOL:

we may differ on this. :) the first time i saw Hard Boiled was with English dubbing at a friend's. absolutely loved the film, but hated the stereotypical American dubbing. :censored: pretty much put the final nail in dubbed films as an option for me. and then when i saw the subtitled version and realised the dubbing had had the wrong dialogue...! :LOL:
Naw, I can't do dubs at all. (There may be a handful of dubs - probably all animated films - that are o.k.).
But foreign action films are hard with subs!

Naw, I can't do dubs at all. (There may be a handful of dubs - probably all animated films - that are o.k.).
But foreign action films are hard with subs!

Same here I try and avoid dubs like the plague and there is only one dub that I will watch and recommend over sub and that’s Cowboy Bebop as Steve Blum absolutely owned the voice acting role of Spike.