Train to Busan / Seoul Station (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.045) [Korea]

What's Your Favorite Type?

• Type A

Votes: 38 40.9%
  • Type B

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Type C

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • 1/4 Slip

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 10, 2018 (Pre-order date is 7th June, 2018, 4PM Korea Time)
Purchase link: Type A - Type B - Type C - 1/4 Slip - Triple Pack - Quadruple Pack
Group Buy: Type A - Type B - Type C - 1/4 slip
Price: TBA
Note: The World's 1st Steelbook with Glow in the Dark feature. TRAIN TO BUSAN featuring DTS:X immersive 3D audio track and All-New Making Documentaries.

Type A | Type B | Type C | 1/4 Slip | Triple Pack
(* Design by Propaganda / Artwork Directing by Director Yeon)

TypeA.jpgTypeB.jpgTypeC.jpg1_4_Slip.jpg34756923_1405938359550642_6378734794926194688_o.jpg

upload_2018-5-29_9-18-37.png
TBSS_STEELBOOK.jpg

DWnPuSgVQAAqXeC.jpg

DWnPx7KVQAAEpsA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has PA ever done an open pre-order? I’m pretty sure this won’t be an open pre-order but for whatever reason they haven’t disclosed the print run yet.

So I watched the movie yesterday night on Amazon Prime. While I thought it was generally okay, I came to the conclusion I won't be picking up any copy from this release. It was a one-time watch for me. Slip C looks great, but the steelbook I don't like too much, despite the intriguing GITD innovation. If it were priced a little more reasonably (I know it's got two movies plus the OST plus a bonus disc included), I might still have bit just because of Full Slip C, but since it's not, I'll pass. Feels kind of weird, but that's me being reasonable, finally. Hopefully it rubs off on other releases as well, because I have spent way too much recently. I ought to redact "weird" and replace it with "exciting", lol.

Good luck to everyone trying to get a copy through pre-order on Thursday - you got one less competitor now. ;)

Funnily enough I did exactly the same last night and watched it on Prime.

Also like you I enjoyed it a lot and really liked the zomies in it but don't think I'll be watching it again anytime soon.

If I were to get in on this, it would purely be for the GITD on the steelbook but it's a little steep just for that.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Time is running, preorder time is behind the corner and I still don´t know which one to go for :banghead: I like them all :arghh:

Btw don´t you guys think that the type C will be lenticular?