Train to Busan / Seoul Station (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.045) [Korea]

What's Your Favorite Type?

• Type A

Votes: 38 40.9%
  • Type B

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Type C

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • 1/4 Slip

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 10, 2018 (Pre-order date is 7th June, 2018, 4PM Korea Time)
Purchase link: Type A - Type B - Type C - 1/4 Slip - Triple Pack - Quadruple Pack
Group Buy: Type A - Type B - Type C - 1/4 slip
Price: TBA
Note: The World's 1st Steelbook with Glow in the Dark feature. TRAIN TO BUSAN featuring DTS:X immersive 3D audio track and All-New Making Documentaries.

Type A | Type B | Type C | 1/4 Slip | Triple Pack
(* Design by Propaganda / Artwork Directing by Director Yeon)

TypeA.jpgTypeB.jpgTypeC.jpg1_4_Slip.jpg34756923_1405938359550642_6378734794926194688_o.jpg

upload_2018-5-29_9-18-37.png
TBSS_STEELBOOK.jpg

DWnPuSgVQAAqXeC.jpg

DWnPx7KVQAAEpsA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
C ordered. Many thanks!!! Looks a great release! Shame everyone isnt jumping at it! Train To Busan is a great little flick!

Decided to join Aniv's GB....this is a Korean flick - and a hit in Korea. So I would not feel comfortable rolling the dice. It may well sell out super fast.

So, just to clarify, the price you pay in the GB now doesn't include shipping?

Or does it include shipping to the hub but not to your address?

If so, how much in total will it cost through the GB @cooey?

All my GB's so far have been direct

C is nice but still liking B

I’ll decide on the morning

So, just to clarify, the price you pay in the GB now doesn't include shipping?

Or does it include shipping to the hub but not to your address?

If so, how much in total will it cost through the GB @cooey?

All my GB's so far have been direct

Nope the price here is just for the item and PayPal/GB fees. As with all of Aniv’s GBs shipping is billed afterwards and that’s the same with me for this.

Nope the price here is just for the item and PayPal/GB fees. As with all of Aniv’s GBs shipping is billed afterwards and that’s the same with me for this.
So a shipping invoice from Aniv will follow, followed by a shipping invoice from you once you've received it? That it?

I like them all, don´t know which one to go for, but probably will stay with my original choice of B

Price is little bit hefty, but on the other hand there is OST and unique steelbook so I guess it´s reasonable :angel: