Transformers 2

Def not picking this up. I was SO disappointed after I saw it in the theater. I loved the first but this one really just sucked, I felt like they did all of the scripting, filming, editing, and CGI in about a week. I'll give it another shot by renting from blockbuster online, but this is not a buy for me.

Saw it, will buy it. I didnt like how they added so much cursing in a movie that they intended to bank off kids tickets as well. I saw it by myself and my wife and daughter saw it in Austin ... I was kinda ticked she saw it after all the cursing and such.

In any case, great special effects, many funny moments will = a great blu.

I still havent watched my transformers 1 blu though lol. Before the Paramount Uni switch I actually bought an HD-DVD player just to watch Transformers in HD.

Saw it, will buy it. I didnt like how they added so much cursing in a movie that they intended to bank off kids tickets as well. I saw it by myself and my wife and daughter saw it in Austin ... I was kinda ticked she saw it after all the cursing and such.

In any case, great special effects, many funny moments will = a great blu.

I still havent watched my transformers 1 blu though lol. Before the Paramount Uni switch I actually bought an HD-DVD player just to watch Transformers in HD.

I agree with what Wreck has said....I'll be buying it but I took my 7 year old kid to see it thinking it would be similar to Transformers 1 in regards to the cussing, and sexual references etc. I thought alot of that was unnecessary considering a TON of kids love these movies. But, maybe that's what I get for taking a 7 year old to a PG-13 movie. :dunno: