Transformers 4: Age of Extinction (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #21) [China]

Oct 7, 2012
France
Release date: December, 2014
Different editions:
- Individual edition (A, B or C) - Limited to 500, 800 and 800
- 3in1 pack (Set of 3 steelbooks + Giftpack of 3 figurines)
- Dinobots Gift Set (Art C Optimus riding Grimlock figure) - Limited to 50

Details:
- Each steelbook will have its own unique numbered slip.
- Each individual has artcards
- The Triple pack will have all three steelbooks.
- BF's exclusive pattern disc surface.

Steelbook arts:
Art A: (debossed title)
Art B: (debossed tittle and back art debossed)
Art C: (debossed tittle)
a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg
a-complete.jpg b-complete.jpg c-complete.jpg

The disc planning for Blufans TF4 release :
Art A: 2 Discs (2D+BD bonus)
Art B: 3 Discs (IMAX 3D + 2D + BD bonus)
Art C: 4 Discs (IMAX 3D + 2D + BD bonus+DVD)

TriPack:
3in1pack.jpg 3in1pack-complete.jpg

Lenticular Slips:
slips-01front.jpg slips-02back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@RekLess that's bit of a shame. If the ES steel had IMAX 3D i would have just gone with that one but that's not looking likely. Anyway thx for the info buddy :thumbs:

That looks cool if the steelbook will have the images from above anyone for the release it sure will be the one to watch out for as it looks awesome...

Thanks for the helpful post mate.

ARTWORK B, I'll get A - US and C - UK :) unless B is easy to pre-order France? Otherwise Tripack :)

Oh, look at the number of discs!

Hell yeah!! Tripak guaranteed & possibly individual releases too for showcasing those stunning full slips!! ;) {want that figure too}

Autobots roll out!! :p

Reactions: spartan83
That figurine does look really nice. It would be cool if the Tri pack featured a nice image when the steels are side by side like the Star Trek Tri pack. It would be a nice little trend that blu fans did for their Tri packs. Maybe the image could be Optimus or the autobot/deception logo?
I'm a huge fan of Transformers and am pretty pumped that blufans is making a steelbook for it.

I know a lot of people think the movies are dumb but they have been very, very successful. And the fact that AoE has the China element behind it, it only makes sense for blufans to do a steelbook for it. And what better way to treat this blockbuster franchise than with a tri pack!
Between this, the Marvel releases, Godzilla and WallE, we are going to have some nice additions to to our growing collection!

I have a question...A lot of you are mentioning which artwork you want. Are they releasing a Tri pack AND the individual steels? I wasn't familiar with Star Trek release so that's why I ask. It seems as though they're just releasing the Tri pack as a whole and you have to get all 3 arts.

Last edited:
That figurine does look really nice. It would be cool if the Tri pack featured a nice image when the steels are side by side like the Star Trek Tri pack. It would be a nice little trend that blu fans did for their Tri packs. Maybe the image could be Optimus or the autobot/deception logo?
I'm a huge fan of Transformers and am pretty pumped that blufans is making a steelbook for it.

I know a lot of people think the movies are dumb but they have been very, very successful. And the fact that AoE has the China element behind it, it only makes sense for blufans to do a steelbook for it. And what better way to treat this blockbuster franchise than with a tri pack!
Between this, the Marvel releases, Godzilla and WallE, we are going to have some nice additions to to our growing collection!

I have a question...A lot of you are mentioning which artwork you want. Are they releasing a Tri pack AND the individual steels? I wasn't familiar with Star Trek release so that's why I ask. It seems as though they're just releasing the Tri pack as a whole and you have to get all 3 arts.

Just like STID Kevin said there will be Individual releases of each artwork too...:thumbs:

I may be in the minority on this forum also but I happen to really enjoy all the transformers movies.