transformersback.jpg

Interior art

transformersinterior.jpg

Attachments

• zv7o6x.jpg
    zv7o6x.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
The movie is what you expect from Bay - go see it for the visual spectacle, but leave your brain at home! The steelbook looks great from the cover.

Yes. You will be able to get the steel for $5 even if you buy nothing else but the $5 will come off of the price of whatever version if you do.

Is this true? Have you heard anything new about this? Best Buy hasn't done this in quite a while.

Is this true? Have you heard anything new about this? Best Buy hasn't done this in quite a while.

I don't think it is true. I am sure someone would have already reported having received the empty steelbook or, at least, that it has shipped.
Or that they picked it up at the store after leaving a deposit.

This one has a lot of potential to be super great, one thing is I never seen this artwork before (and it's super cool!!) so would this be WEA then? too bad that it wouldn't likely come with 3D disc but that's still ok :D

This one has a lot of potential to be super great, one thing is I never seen this artwork before (and it's super cool!!) so would this be WEA then? too bad that it wouldn't likely come with 3D disc but that's still ok :D
Same as Future Shop. Same as the Italy... So no, it's not WEA.

August 19 update:
And it's official, not a single edition will include 3D on release. They'll wait for a 2nd release like TF3.
Change of plan. :)

Last edited:
Same as Future Shop. Same as the Italy... So no, it's not WEA.

And it's official, not a single edition will include 3D on release. They'll wait for a 2nd release like TF3.

Well, atleast it seems like the italian steel has de-/emobossing (i guess the title will be embossed):

81-u3%2BVCGwL._SL1416_.jpg

damn have to go GB on this one, futureshop has just sold out don't wanna miss out on this, have been umming and erring on this for a while now. Last time i did nearly missed out and that was rush not a mistake i want to make nearly again.

Basil :thumbs:

Reactions: mlmaier84
damn have to go GB on this one, futureshop has just sold out don't wanna miss out on this, have been umming and erring on this for a while now. Last time i did nearly missed out and that was rush not a mistake i want to make nearly again.
Don't worry, the GB are ready for you. :)

Reactions: Marina Blue