Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Megatron Edition) [México]

Buffalo MX

@MrSteel_MEX
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2010
México
7506005925940.jpg

$337 mxp contains a blu ray and DVD (region 1 & 4)

http://www.mixup.com.mx/mixup/Product.aspx?sku=7506005925940

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. That's pretty cool. Seems like the USA gets left out of alot of these cool editions.

Target actually had Optimus Prime for the first film, and eventually got that Bumblebee case for the second film. Prime was a Target exclusive at the time, but I am not 100% sure of the other ones.

I have Prime, and will gladly post some pics of it later on. I was going to collect them all, but the Steelbooks cried a much louder call at the time. :D

Last edited:
Is this Mexico exclusive? What will postage be if anyone can get me a copy?

mixup does international delivery or I can help you out if you want it, postage will be about $300 mxp ($23 USD) will be registered with a delivery estiamte of 20 business days

Any chance of the US getting it or no? Im just curious if i recall target had an exclusive for the 2nd one sort of like this.

So, what exactly is the megatron pic, is it a slipcover or something?

Its basically the same as the one release about a year ago - and part of this plastic shaped cases offered mainly to Target & Bestbuy stores

masks2.jpg

Last one I know of is the "Tron Packaging", however Target will be releasing "Cars 2 Globe" this year

Any chance of the US getting it or no? Im just curious if i recall target had an exclusive for the 2nd one sort of like this.

the link in the OP ships to USA and mixup is typically cheaper too then what it would cost in store in the states. In which case, I dont think the states got this anyways.