Tremors 5: Bloodline - Released October 2015

denizen

The Shadow Ninja
Premium Supporter
Nov 13, 2012
South Africa
trem51.jpg

Tremors 5: Bloodline
is a 2015 direct-to-video monster film directed Don Michael Paul, produced by Ogden Gavanski and written by John Whelpley, based on the screenplay by original creators Brent Maddock and S. S. Wilson. It is the fifth film in the Tremors series of monster films and is set to be released in October 2015.

Reactions: tridon and ocielz
Hell Yeah!!!!! Love me some Tremors!!! Part 1 and 2 are the Best.........3 & 4 are decent.
Can't wait to see the trailer for this one!!!! Good to see Burt and his One man army:D

Reactions: denizen
Hell Yeah!!!!! Love me some Tremors!!! Part 1 and 2 are the Best.........3 & 4 are decent.
Can't wait to see the trailer for this one!!!! Good to see Burt and his One man army:D

Actually Kevin Bacon and much of the original cast agreed to come back this and it was titled Tremors 5: Thunder Down Under. Unfortunately that got dropped and replaced with this direct to video version.

Reactions: ocielz
Actually Kevin Bacon and much of the original cast agreed to come back this and it was titled Tremors 5: Thunder Down Under. Unfortunately that got dropped and replaced with this direct to video version.
What!?!?!? That would've been an awesome reunion :D

I would love to see Val And Earl team up with Burt one last time:')

In number 5 ass blasters, there will be unfortunately. According to Wikipedia, the original creators declined to be involved due to a lack of creative control over the project. This may not be the Tremors sequel everyone was hoping for but at least its a sequel.

Reactions: ocielz