Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 9, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

12221951-1964690118812449.jpg

Last edited:
I'm finding this all rather tedious, went live a few hours before everyone else, email arrived about 10;30am, no discount applies (I've told zavvi, no discount for RC pre-orders no buy) will likely cancel the RC membership in a week if nothing changes.

And who wants this garbage anyway ? one good film and a tirade of sh*te that follows it....can't wait for the anger when GOTG vol1, Doctor Strange 4K releases get this treatment.

Edit; it has now gone live for everybody..

Red Carpet Code is for in stock items
10% off is for in stock steelbooks
10% off site exclusions apply

The exclusions is don't apply pre orders

A RC code works for some Steelbook pre-orders the last time I checked
It's not meant to work on pre orders
It's the same with previous discount codes Zavvi often sent these also did not apply to pre orders and was listed as an exclusion in the terms of the code use

Zavvi disable per item but they have to do this manually no different to when welcome346 stops working on pre orders
Some pre order releases they will disable quickly and some take longer and a few get missed to be done and discount code keeps working

It's not meant to work on pre orders
It's the same with previous discount codes Zavvi often sent these also did not apply to pre orders and was listed as an exclusion in the terms of the code use

Zavvi disable per item but they have to do this manually no different to when welcome346 stops working on pre orders
Some pre order releases they will disable quickly and some take longer and a few get missed to be done and discount code keeps working

So I check if a RC code works, if it does work on a pre-order then money saved

Red Carpet Code is for in stock items
10% off is for in stock steelbooks
10% off site exclusions apply

The exclusions is don't apply pre orders

Glad I picked this up. A lovely steelbook plus I have only ever seen the 1st film. So at some stage a chance to get the rest
That's the only one you need to see. The rest are God awful.

And they get worse as they go on. They had minimal Sci-fi channel style budgets. They turned to CGI for the sequels and the effects look like something off a Commodore 64!!