Trophy Sync Error

May 14, 2009
Richmond, VA
I had an error while trying to sync my new trophies from Trine last night. It was error 802..something, I can't remember the rest. I have had it before, but it would always sync up with the very next try.

Well last night, I tried 8 or 9 times in a row and got the error each time. I turned it off for a while, ate dinner, and came back. Then I got another trophy in Trine and tried to sync again. I got the error 3 or 4 more times, but then it worked for some reason.

Anybody ever have this much trouble synching your trophies? Did you do anything to fix it? Could my hard drive be crapping outEEK!

I had an error while trying to sync my new trophies from Trine last night. It was error 802..something, I can't remember the rest. I have had it before, but it would always sync up with the very next try.

Well last night, I tried 8 or 9 times in a row and got the error each time. I turned it off for a while, ate dinner, and came back. Then I got another trophy in Trine and tried to sync again. I got the error 3 or 4 more times, but then it worked for some reason.

Anybody ever have this much trouble synching your trophies? Did you do anything to fix it? Could my hard drive be crapping outEEK!

zomg ur ps3 is f()cked

Sounds like a network issue if it was giving you an 802-something error... if your hard drive is going to crap out it's going to fail, quickly, and you'll not be able to do anything so I think you're ok on that front

I had that problem but I just left it alone and tried it again next day and it worked. It's just PSN having errors nothing is wrong with your PS3.

I had that problem but I just left it alone and tried it again next day and it worked. It's just PSN having errors nothing is wrong with your PS3.

X2...

My brother's PS3 was doing this, and he was getting seriously upset thinking it was broken. I don't remember how long it took but eventually it just cleared up.

It didn't seem like anything was wrong with the PS3, just checking though since there have been a few trophies gathered among the users of this site. I'm still doing a backup this weekend though, lol;)