True Romance (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: July 19, 2021
Purchase links: Steelbook - Deluxe Edition
Price: £29.99 (Steelbook) - £39.99 (Deluxe)

0.jpg5.jpg
4.jpg3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shark and Flloydo
Just had a dispatch notice for a replacement copy of my badly damaged deluxe edition. Kinda shocked, was fully expecting zavvi to email me back saying they were unable to source one.

Hopefully this one isn't f***ing ruined like the last... it's being delivered by hermes again, so my hopes aren't all that high :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Just ordered a new copy of the deluxe edition off ebay for £50, with free delivery. I can live with that price as its only £10 more than Zavvi's asking price.

Honestly! Some of the 'Buy It Now' prices are eye watering. Most expensive at the moment is some clown asking £149.99.

Reactions: Shark and jasong
Snagged a copy from eBay, OCD-mint thank goodness for around $135 shipped. This is my favorite movie of all time and it was worth it to own this grail. Snagged a second copy also to open and that is in the mail

Attachments

• 8B47A5F6-9DB5-4330-8275-8D9F06375152.jpeg
    8B47A5F6-9DB5-4330-8275-8D9F06375152.jpeg
    629.3 KB · Views: 84
LMAO!!!! Manta Drive wasn't the olden days it was a year ago. When I bought Iron Man Futureshop for cost were the olden days!

Wasn’t a year ago either. Order was 6 months ago and release was 3 Months ago. I think they meant Drive Nova

Reactions: psychoscot
Wasn’t a year ago either. Order was 6 months ago and release was 3 Months ago. I think they meant Drive Nova
Yes, I forgot that humour means only posting the same 5 memes for 12 pages. I meant Drive Nova not Manta, so I guess I am a dumbass. That one was released mere weeks ago and fetched MUCH MUCH MUCH more hilarious prices, just like dozens of other releases have. True Romance can currently be bought at cost +20€ on ebay after hundreds of copies came back in stock, but yeah, let's all bow down to the guy who bought Iron Man FS at cost. I decided not to buy Iron Man FS at cost +20€ on ebay back in the day, because I only buy good movies --> :rofl: (for the humour non-detectors)

I remember when this forum was a nice place where people talked about steels and it wasn't full of ridiculous memes and people trying to be clever and be general ****s towards other members.
Ah the olden days

Yes, I forgot that humour means only posting the same 5 memes for 12 pages. I meant Drive Nova not Manta, so I guess I am a dumbass. That one was released mere weeks ago and fetched MUCH MUCH MUCH more hilarious prices, just like dozens of other releases have. True Romance can currently be bought at cost +20€ on ebay after hundreds of copies came back in stock, but yeah, let's all bow down to the guy who bought Iron Man FS at cost. I decided not to buy Iron Man FS at cost +20€ on ebay back in the day, because I only buy good movies --> :rofl: (for the humour non-detectors)

I remember when this forum was a nice place where people talked about steels and it wasn't full of ridiculous memes and people trying to be clever and be general ****s towards other members.
Ah the olden days
Have I missed something here? I was correcting @psychoscot

I did receive a notification that he replied here late last night but I can see the message has disappeared so I can only
assume he got sh!tty with me. Unless the other comments are aimed at me. If they are then I’m lost

Ah the olden days
What I love is how he’s over in another steelbook forum talking about how much nicer it is there because people treat each other with respect…LMAO indeed!!!

See above. Actually his exact words were “it’s far friendlier there”…just too funny that he writes that on the same day he’s attacking here! I agree with Miffed…when I first joined all those years ago it was so different here. Still many cool, friendly and helpful members. Unfortunately there are the usual suspects that make it unpleasant. Find myself spending less time here…really hate it when they highjack threads with petty arguments AND they know to take them to PMs!