True Romance (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: July 19, 2021
Purchase links: Steelbook - Deluxe Edition
Price: £29.99 (Steelbook) - £39.99 (Deluxe)

0.jpg5.jpg
4.jpg3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Extras courtesy of @bigrob :thumbs:

4K ULTRA HD BLU\-RAY LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS

New 4K restorations of both the Theatrical Cut and the Directors Cut from the original camera negatives by Arrow Films Limited Edition packaging with reversible sleeve featuring newly commissioned artwork by Sara Deck

60 page perfect bound collectors booklet featuring new writing on the film by Kim Morgan and Nicholas Clement,

a 2008 Maxim oral history featuring interviews with cast and crew, and Edgar Wrights 2012 eulogy for Tony Scott

Double sided poster featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Sara Deck

Six double\-sided, postcard\-sized lobby card reproductions

4K (2160p) UHD Blu\-ray presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible) of both cuts Original uncompressed stereo audio and DTS\-HD MA 5.1 surround audio Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard\-of\-hearing

Audio commentary by director Tony Scott

Audio commentary by writer Quentin Tarantino Audio commentary by stars Christian Slater & Patricia Arquette

Audio commentary by critic Tim Lucas Select scene commentaries by stars Dennis Hopper, Val Kilmer, Brad Pitt and Michael Rapaport

Brand new select scene commentary by star Saul Rubinek

New interview with costume designer Susan Becker
New interview with co-editor Michael Tronick
New interview with co\-composers Mark Mancina and John Van Tongeren
New interview with Larry Taylor, author of Tony Scott: A Filmmaker on Fire New interview with Daniel Storm, co-founder of the annual True Romance Fest and owner of the original Cadillac
Deleted scenes with optional commentary by Tony Scott
Alternate ending with optional commentaries by Tony Scott and Quentin Tarantino
Electronic press kit featurettes, behind-the-scenes footage and interviews with Tony Scott, Christian Slater, Patricia Arquette, Dennis Hopper and Gary Oldman
Trailers and TV spots
Image galleries
*** EXTRAS STILL IN PRODUCTION AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE ***

Artwork from what I can see looks decent. Not sure where the steel is though

They usually come inside the slip ;) :p

Really?

All seriousness though, is the steel the colourful art of Alabama poking out the slip or is it the classic poster image to the right. I guess one is the book and one is the steel. I’d guess further that the colourful art is the book and the classic art is the steel?!?

Really?

All seriousness though, is the steel the colourful art of Alabama poking out the slip or is it the classic poster image to the right. I guess one is the book and one is the steel. I’d guess further that the colourful art is the book and the classic art is the steel?!?
Yeah, that's it. I imagine we'll see the full art sometime later today anyway - art is by Sara Deck, who's also done some fantastic designs for other physical media releases.

Yeah, that's it. I imagine we'll see the full art sometime later today anyway - art is by Sara Deck, who's also done some fantastic designs for other physical media releases.

Ive always loved her suspiria since she made it. Stunning work

Reactions: Noodles

£29.99

£39.99