True Romance (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: July 19, 2021
Purchase links: Steelbook - Deluxe Edition
Price: £29.99 (Steelbook) - £39.99 (Deluxe)

0.jpg5.jpg
4.jpg3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Go through the UK site.
very weird, it picks up that my account is USA based and once i log in to pay for it, it disappears. It only shows up if i put to ship to the uk. So it seems shipping to usa it doesnt allow it. Never seen this before

Why are people getting both? Seems pointless. The steelbook comes in the deluxe edition.

The bare bones steelbook is for people who don't want deluxe.....

very weird, it picks up that my account is USA based and once i log in to pay for it, it disappears. It only shows up if i put to ship to the uk. So it seems shipping to usa it doesnt allow it. Never seen this before
Hmm. I changed currency/language to UK, shipping to US, logged in with my UK account and checked out with shipping to my US address. It's always been a pain in the ass doing this on mobile but desktop I didn't have an issue.
Why are people getting both? Seems pointless. The steelbook comes in the deluxe edition.

The bare bones steelbook is for people who don't want deluxe.....
You're asking why people are collecting multiple versions of a film on a movie collecting forum?

Reactions: djjez83
I hate how Zavvi posts the region coding in some of their listings now. They list this as region free but I'm guessing they're referring to the 4K disc. The image of the Blu-ray disc shows the "B" logo.

@paulboland

Do you have any information on whether there will be a North American Arrow release of any kind, even a non SteelBook edition perhaps like the Limited Edition available from Amazon UK? If so, then that would have a region A Blu-ray disc.

Thanks.

Hate to be a buzzkill but appears that Arrow Video only has distribution rights to this movie in UK. Below is link to DiabolikDVD.

Us version too? Or just UK?
Hate to be a buzzkill but appears that Arrow Video only has distribution rights to this movie in UK. Below is link to DiabolikDVD.

Yep, UK only...

E0OnYCCXsAIQSXi.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Click on the three black horizontal bars, change everything to UK & GBP and then login to your account. It worked for me