True Romance (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 07-19-21

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Release date: July 19, 2021
Purchase links: Steelbook - Deluxe Edition
Price: £29.99 (Steelbook) - £39.99 (Deluxe)

0.jpg 5.jpg
4.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

psychoscot

Crazy Ninja 88
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
Solihull UK
Apr 5, 2015
Have spend £100 for all three versions. No second thought. Can't resist the 1/4 slip / J-card. I guess will only open the slipcover version.

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Does anybody know how the booklet with Arrow SteelBook releases are packaged when there isn't a slip?

This is a 36 page booklet. Are they usually placed inside the SteelBook? Or shrink-wrapped outside the SteelBook.

Thanks in advance.

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Does anybody know how the booklet with Arrow SteelBook releases are packaged when there isn't a slip?

This is a 36 page booklet. Are they usually placed inside the SteelBook? Or shrink-wrapped outside the SteelBook.

Thanks in advance.
The steelbook only edition has a 32 page booklet that will be as usual inside the steelbook

The deluxe edition has a 60 page book that will be in the slip

Aug 12, 2015
@paulboland hi, Paul, do you know how to change the delivery address of the preorders of ZAVVI? I tried to cancel and re-order, but they are out of stock now and I don't want to lose them. Maybe contact CS is the only way?

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
@paulboland hi, Paul, do you know how to change the delivery address of the preorders of ZAVVI? I tried to cancel and re-order, but they are out of stock now and I don't want to lose them. Maybe contact CS is the only way?

I’m not Paul, however, you can’t change delivery addresses on your orders.
I went through the same issue 2 months ago. You just have to re order if you can or unfortunately miss out.

It might go back up to buy once it’s released though. Most items do

Aug 12, 2015
I’m not Paul, however, you can’t change delivery addresses on your orders.
I went through the same issue 2 months ago. You just have to re order if you can or unfortunately miss out.

It might go back up to buy once it’s released though. Most items do
thank you for answering. I think I have to cancel them and re-order when they become available.
Can't change address... what kind of operation system is ZAVVI using? too stupid.

Reactions: Flloydo

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
thank you for answering. I think I have to cancel them and re-order when they become available.
Can't change address... what kind of operation system is ZAVVI using? too stupid.

Honestly its ridiculous and how they haven’t changed one of the simplest tools that every other retailer is able to do is beyond me