True Romance (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: July 19, 2021
Purchase links: Steelbook - Deluxe Edition
Price: £29.99 (Steelbook) - £39.99 (Deluxe)

0.jpg5.jpg
4.jpg3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate to be a buzzkill but appears that Arrow Video only has distribution rights to this movie in UK. Below is link to DiabolikDVD.

Excellent news! I really hope the US doesn't get this! REVENGE!!! for us not getting the Arrow US only region locked Mallrats box set! :naughty::naughty:

Have spend £100 for all three versions. No second thought. Can't resist the 1/4 slip / J-card. I guess will only open the slipcover version.

Does anybody know how the booklet with Arrow SteelBook releases are packaged when there isn't a slip?

This is a 36 page booklet. Are they usually placed inside the SteelBook? Or shrink-wrapped outside the SteelBook.

Thanks in advance.

Does anybody know how the booklet with Arrow SteelBook releases are packaged when there isn't a slip?

This is a 36 page booklet. Are they usually placed inside the SteelBook? Or shrink-wrapped outside the SteelBook.

Thanks in advance.
The steelbook only edition has a 32 page booklet that will be as usual inside the steelbook

The deluxe edition has a 60 page book that will be in the slip

@paulboland hi, Paul, do you know how to change the delivery address of the preorders of ZAVVI? I tried to cancel and re-order, but they are out of stock now and I don't want to lose them. Maybe contact CS is the only way?

@paulboland hi, Paul, do you know how to change the delivery address of the preorders of ZAVVI? I tried to cancel and re-order, but they are out of stock now and I don't want to lose them. Maybe contact CS is the only way?

I’m not Paul, however, you can’t change delivery addresses on your orders.
I went through the same issue 2 months ago. You just have to re order if you can or unfortunately miss out.

It might go back up to buy once it’s released though. Most items do

I’m not Paul, however, you can’t change delivery addresses on your orders.
I went through the same issue 2 months ago. You just have to re order if you can or unfortunately miss out.

It might go back up to buy once it’s released though. Most items do
thank you for answering. I think I have to cancel them and re-order when they become available.
Can't change address... what kind of operation system is ZAVVI using? too stupid.

thank you for answering. I think I have to cancel them and re-order when they become available.
Can't change address... what kind of operation system is ZAVVI using? too stupid.

Honestly its ridiculous and how they haven’t changed one of the simplest tools that every other retailer is able to do is beyond me