True Romance (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: July 19, 2021
Purchase links: Steelbook - Deluxe Edition
Price: £29.99 (Steelbook) - £39.99 (Deluxe)

0.jpg5.jpg
4.jpg3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
F**k you :whistle: :LOL:

Yeah I honestly do. Well the front Illustration is much better than the back tbh. Much better but I still like it
Me2 I think the front of the steel looks good.
The art on the front of the Deluxe Edition Slipbox I especially like, plus the extra's. I'm glad I grabbed 2 of those right away. This is in my top 100 films so I'm really looking forward to the 4K transfer and extras.

Now if Zavvi would just take payment already and ship 'em out that would be great.

I kind of got used to them charging on the Monday a week before release day and then shipping them out on Wednesday or Thursday.

Reactions: venomousrage
Just went to check if to see if I have been charged for this yet and I haven't been. Then I check my Zavvi order and now I see that the status has changed from yellow "Processing" to blue "Order Placed". So that sucks.

Just went to check if to see if I have been charged for this yet and I haven't been. Then I check my Zavvi order and now I see that the status has changed from yellow "Processing" to blue "Order Placed". So that sucks.
Mine was the same yesterday but today I was charged and it changed so keep the faith

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian