True Romance (4K UHD Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: July 19, 2021
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £30.00 (Arrow) - £29.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: UHD disc only

545f1348-d0f9-4632-b91c-e2836b33665e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
4K ULTRA HD BLU-RAY LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS

• New 4K restorations of both the Theatrical Cut and the Director’s Cut from the original camera negatives by Arrow Films
  • Limited Edition packaging with reversible sleeve featuring newly commissioned artwork by Sara Deck
  • 60-page perfect-bound collectors’ booklet featuring new writing on the film by Kim Morgan and Nicholas Clement, a 2008 Maxim oral history featuring interviews with cast and crew, and Edgar Wright’s 2012 eulogy for Tony Scott
  • Double-sided poster featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Sara Deck
  • Six double-sided, postcard-sized lobby card reproductions
  • 4K (2160p) UHD presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible) of both cuts
  • Original uncompressed stereo audio and DTS-HD MA 5.1 surround audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
  • Audio commentary by director Tony Scott
  • Audio commentary by writer Quentin Tarantino
  • Audio commentary by stars Christian Slater & Patricia Arquette
  • Audio commentary by critic Tim Lucas
  • Select scene commentaries by stars Dennis Hopper, Val Kilmer, Brad Pitt and Michael Rapaport
  • Brand new select scene commentary by star Saul Rubinek
  • New interview with costume designer Susan Becker
  • New interview with co-editor Michael Tronick
  • New interview with co-composers Mark Mancina and John Van Tongeren
  • New interview with Larry Taylor, author of Tony Scott: A Filmmaker on Fire
  • New interview with Daniel Storm, co-founder of the annual True Romance Fest and owner of the original Cadillac
  • Deleted scenes with optional commentary by Tony Scott
  • Alternate ending with optional commentaries by Tony Scott and Quentin Tarantino
  • Electronic press kit featurettes, behind-the-scenes footage and interviews with Tony Scott, Christian Slater, Patricia Arquette, Dennis Hopper and Gary Oldman
  • Trailers and TV spots
  • Image galleries
*** EXTRAS STILL IN PRODUCTION AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE ***

545f1348-d0f9-4632-b91c-e2836b33665e.jpg 6bfd494b-084f-4680-a124-4d63391fd6ae.jpg

4K ULTRA HD BLU-RAY LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS

• New 4K restorations of both the Theatrical Cut and the Director’s Cut from the original camera negatives by Arrow Films
  • Limited Edition packaging with reversible sleeve featuring newly commissioned artwork by Sara Deck
  • 60-page perfect-bound collectors’ booklet featuring new writing on the film by Kim Morgan and Nicholas Clement, a 2008 Maxim oral history featuring interviews with cast and crew, and Edgar Wright’s 2012 eulogy for Tony Scott
  • Double-sided poster featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Sara Deck
  • Six double-sided, postcard-sized lobby card reproductions
  • 4K (2160p) UHD presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible) of both cuts
  • Original uncompressed stereo audio and DTS-HD MA 5.1 surround audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
  • Audio commentary by director Tony Scott
  • Audio commentary by writer Quentin Tarantino
  • Audio commentary by stars Christian Slater & Patricia Arquette
  • Audio commentary by critic Tim Lucas
  • Select scene commentaries by stars Dennis Hopper, Val Kilmer, Brad Pitt and Michael Rapaport
  • Brand new select scene commentary by star Saul Rubinek
  • New interview with costume designer Susan Becker
  • New interview with co-editor Michael Tronick
  • New interview with co-composers Mark Mancina and John Van Tongeren
  • New interview with Larry Taylor, author of Tony Scott: A Filmmaker on Fire
  • New interview with Daniel Storm, co-founder of the annual True Romance Fest and owner of the original Cadillac
  • Deleted scenes with optional commentary by Tony Scott
  • Alternate ending with optional commentaries by Tony Scott and Quentin Tarantino
  • Electronic press kit featurettes, behind-the-scenes footage and interviews with Tony Scott, Christian Slater, Patricia Arquette, Dennis Hopper and Gary Oldman
  • Trailers and TV spots
  • Image galleries
*** EXTRAS STILL IN PRODUCTION AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE ***

View attachment 504500 View attachment 504499
I'm getting the Deluxe Steelbook but want to make sure I'm not missing anything substantial with this LE package..
I don't love the "pop art" not sure what else to call it to purchase this LE just for the art on the Slipcase, Amaray, and a 2 sided poster plus a couple cards if that's the only difference from the Deluxe steelbook.
All the extras on the discs are the same I would imagine? I love this film so just being prudent.

I'm getting the Deluxe Steelbook but want to make sure I'm not missing anything substantial with this LE package..
I don't love the "pop art" not sure what else to call it to purchase this LE just for the art on the Slipcase, Amaray, and a 2 sided poster plus a couple cards if that's the only difference from the Deluxe steelbook.
All the extras on the discs are the same I would imagine? I love this film so just being prudent.
4K Amaray limited edition is UHD disc only
1 Disc

Steelbook is 2 discs has both 4K and Blu-ray

Items below that comes with the Deluxe steelbook are not included with Amaray Limited Editions
  • Coming Home In A Body Bag poster newly illustrated by Matthew Griffin
  • Hollywood postcard illustrated by Raffi Antounian, originally commissioned for True Romance Fest
  • Clarence/Alabama” tattoo design sticker

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jaxxx