Turning Red (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 2, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on April 11, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Includes bonus extras disc exclusive to Zavvi's SteelBook in the UK

Turning Red.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kavale
That must not be the card from Zavvi's steelbook because it says "1 Disc" in that image. The unboxing video in the post above shows "2 Discs" on the back of the slip and 2 discs inside the steelbook. The bonus disc according to the OP is exclusive to Zavvi's steelbook.
I posted just for the language specs (of course they don't change for the steelbook), it's the amaray back

Reactions: Stygian
I stopped purchasing Disney steelbooks
Disney Animation Studios films Frozen 2 was last purchase
Pixar films Onward was last purchase

I use Disney+ instead now and the extras eventually get added in regards to the new films some the extras are included from the start or later are added

Turning Red is now on Disney+
You can watch in 4K UHD Dolby Vision and HDR10
Extras will be added at later time
are all the Disney classics on Disney plus (uk) or are they drip feeding content?

are all the Disney classics on Disney plus (uk) or are they drip feeding content?
Disney+ UK/Ireland
Disney Animated Classics Films (There are 60 Animated classics to date so far)
Make Mine Music (Disney Classic Number 8 ) is the only Disney animated classic that is still not available on Disney+
Number 1 is Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Number 60 is Encanto

The next Disney Animated Classic Filim
Disney Classic number
61 that will be Strange World scheduled for cinema release on November 23, 2022 (Subject to change as usual)
That will be on Disney+ shortly after Cinema Release

All Pixar films are available on Disney+
Turning Red is a Pixar Film

Disney Live action films most are available with a few exceptions
The main exception is Song of the South live-action/animated film that is not available as Disney banned this film themselves decades ago

Some Disney TV series Animated and Some Disney TV Live Action series are not available in some countries but are available in other countries

• Helpful Post
Reactions: levi
Disney+ UK/Ireland
Disney Animated Classics Films (There are 60 Animated classics to date so far)
Make Mine Music (Disney Classic Number 8 ) is the only Disney animated classic that is still not available on Disney+
Number 1 is Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Number 60 is Encanto

The next Disney Animated Classic Filim
Disney Classic number
61 that will be Strange World scheduled for cinema release on November 23, 2022 (Subject to change as usual)
That will be on Disney+ shortly after Cinema Release

All Pixar films are available on Disney+
Turning Red is a Pixar Film

Disney Live action films most are available with a few exceptions
The main exception is Song of the South live-action/animated film that is not available as Disney banned this film themselves decades ago

Some Disney TV series Animated and Some Disney TV Live Action series are not available in some countries but are available in other countries
Thanks for the informative post, that is a lot of content, good value

Reactions: paulboland
the USA version is back to order at Best Buy. if you are certain that you'd like a copy of the USA glossy version, I can source one but would need to know asap